Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / I'm Not A Man // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by aliceasr.

• Photos by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl (27 total). Image below used in true-to-you article from May 2016.
    full
  • Photo from aliceasr:

pescara.jpg

Last edited:
Usually Morrissey is on stage 21:00-21:10, but due to technical hitch Milan started later than usual (21:40).
It runs 80-90 minutes.

Great, thanks. What was the announced start time and was there an opening act at all the gigs so far?

I'm doing afterpartys in Lund/Malmö and Stockholm and need to tell the venues when they can expect me to show up...

Great, thanks. What was the announced start time and was there an opening act at all the gigs so far?

I'm doing after party in Lund / Malmö and Stockholm, need to inform the venues when they can expect me to show up.

It seems no opening act until 23rd November Berlin.

Why don't you check the doors opening time on your tickets?

Last edited:
It seems no opening act until 23rd November Berlin.

Why don't you check the doors opening time on your tickets?

I wanted to know the opening time on other shows to see how long it took him to enter the stage. It's 7.30 in Sweden, I wonder if he really will make people wait 1 and 1/2 hours with no opening act.

I wanted to know the opening time on other shows to see how long it took him to enter the stage. It's 7.30 in Sweden, I wonder if he really will make people wait 1 and 1/2 hours with no opening act.

Since this tour started there is no opening act, but 30 minutes video clip show 20:30-21:00.
People didn't complain about it.

Since the two remaining italian shows start at 8pm there should be an hour between start time and on stage-time. So for Sweden the show should be over around 10pm.

Since the two remaining italian shows start at 8pm there should be an hour between start time and on stage-time. So for Sweden the show should be over around 10pm.

Nope, video clips starts at 20:30 then Morrissey on stage 21:00-21:10, finish around 22:20-22:30.

Could anyone help with the length of the show and what time he entered the stage (at any of the shows so far)?

I was not wearing a wristwatch but I think in Pescara the video-clip part started at 21:40ish, so the concert must have started allegedly at 22:00/22:10 and ended at 23:25ish - that is according to my cell-phone's log since I made a call and I have just checked the hour.

Last edited:
Since this tour started there is no opening act, but 30 minutes video clip show 20:30-21:00.
People didn't complain about it.

Blimey things must be tight eh ! It sounds like a budget no frills airline this tour.
Has the price of the tickets dropped with no meat and no support band, does he come on stage and say welcome to our pot stall.
The eazi-Moz-jet no frills tour

Blimey things must be tight eh ! It sounds like a budget no frills airline this tour.
Has the price of the tickets dropped with no meat and no support band, does he come on stage and say welcome to our pot stall.
The eazi-Moz-jet no frills tour

Well he gets 100k for each show, but out of that he pays for everyone's( band, road crew)food, hotel, flights, salaries, etc.

And he's cheap. He's been wearing the same damn shirts for 2 years now.

Moz said he loves Turkey, Istambul is only second to Rome, and would be happy to play in front of 100 people in Izmir. Then he should have been very happy in Pescara! In fact he was great despite of a terrible acoustics (much worse than YouTube videos, I can assure)

I'm doing afterpartys in Lund/Malmö and Stockholm and need to tell the venues when they can expect me to show up...

Do you mean an after party inside the venue at Lund? If yes, how soon after the end of the show will you start?

Pescara is a coastal town, a couple of hours from Rome, so it was easy to leave at 5 PM to stay at 7 PM there. When I arrive there were about 300 people queuing because doors were stil closed. Outside there were advices about not entering with Meat or Fish in the venue. At 7.30 doors open and people enter the Palazzetto Giovanni Paolo II, a small basketball arena. I can see some faces I saw at the other gigs and many fans wearing Moz/Smiths t-shirts. Aaaaaargh, there was a Rolling Stone one too. There were a few posters on the wall with the date written so I took one for my home. Show started very late, at 10 PM. There was also a problem with the video at the beginning, cause it started without any sound and they stopped it for about 15 minutes... And then it started again from the beginning. Inside it was very hot, so a girl collapsed as well another one during Meat is murder (I don't know if for the heat or for the bloody footages). Show started with Moz joking "demente, demente, demente" the first words. Then, before Meat is murder, he said he was not surprised that Ebola is trasmitted via animal Meat. Then, at the end of one song, he seemed want to hear what people say, and obviously everybody asked for some song but he replied "perché?" (Why?). Well I can explain: first rows are the hardcore fans who'd like to hear some different song and not only a different tracklist! But, as usual, it worthed the trip.

Thanks for the news and also the photo above !

Hazard
England

Hello moderators? You can't have failed to observe that every main page thread is descending into crude and libelous sexual speculation? All the positive contributions are being devalued. Are any of you going to act?

They will do nothing, happyofstamfordbridge6-0

I know what you mean. They just think that these things (lies, stupid and ridiculous posts, sexist
jokes or commentary and so on) are acceptable.

Surely it will just take a fine or a "shutdown" for a short period, for them to realise that such posts need to be deleted and also any replies to such posts. Seeing the words "this comment has been removed by a moderator" would be nice.

I honestly do not think that they have the capabilities or IT systems to do it. They can refer a post before it is posted
but seeing "this comment has been removed by a moderator" would be a dream.

I mean not every post that disagree's with life or stories or news or reviews needs to be treated so. Just the
very low and underhand sexual and personal lies, untruths, libel, slander and laddish comments from
people who should know better.

Remember these posts are - mostly - from people who just come here to cause trouble.

Mike Joyce (incognito + anonymous) and others (the person posting
as Hooky - who is not ' the' Hooky) and other anonymous posters. Old crew. No one with any connection
to no one, not even to your fat Aunt Mabel.

The moderators of this site have no age-verification process.
They do not understand that there are students - maybe U16s from College/School - who visit this site and forums, love the music
and the photos. These do not want to be faced with such "posts" and there is not even a warning
on display to warn them of any "potential" instances of bad language and behaviour.

It is not acceptable, in this day and age, that such posts remain and are never deleted.

The counter argument is that there is also a right to free speech, however, this is not at the
extent where it becomes a total embarrassment for anyone who wishes to read.

Anything of slander or libel, sexual (of any kind) and all instances of swearing words needs to be deleted and promptly.

You know, as nice as David Tseng is - and I appreciate that those of you who know him well say that he is -
and he has put a lot of time and effort into this site, but he just needs to make these changes and not make
a big deal out of it. Just do it.

I think that would win him much more respect and save more "F**K MORRISSEY SOLO"
T shirts. Its not a massive change is it ?

This is my view. We are all allowed a view on this without being trolled, which now carries a 2year prison
sentence in the UK after a recent law change.

Yours in hope,

Hazard
England

Neal Cassady sounds AMAZING. He nails that rap.

Yes, well spotted.

Morrissey does Allen Ginsburg, Neal, Gregory and Jack proud. He knows his literature
does Morrissey. Fantastic song.

Howl and Growl !

Hazard
England

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom