Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / I'm Not A Man // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by aliceasr.

• Photos by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl (27 total). Image below used in true-to-you article from May 2016.
    full
  • Photo from aliceasr:

pescara.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but OMG HE LOOKS SO GOOD lately. The best he has in years. What a handsome man.

I know, right? This looks like a photo from 10 years ago, that's why I questioned if it was from today. :squiffy: Twitter has tricked me before. I think it is today though.

OK, since I was singing along during the whole song - I am the bloke with the striped tshirt with the long hair on the right - and I can distinctly hear myself at the beginning I had a guilty coscience :blushing: :D

Anyway there's another video taken of the same concert from a different angle, "Asleep" and "Everyday is like Sunday".

Too bad nobody has posted yet "I'm not a man" that was very good methinks; I have filmed 2:08 minutes along with some other stuff, they are not good quality since I made them with a cheap digital camera, still I will be glad to share them with all of you if you feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Morrissey, I beg you, move on from Jesse Tobias.

He's the worst thing to ever happen to your band.

I dunno. I think it's more recent...like today. He's wearing that moonstone necklace thingy that I've seen him don this leg of the tour.

He looks marvelous!

Oh. Nevermind then. Bummer. He's still a cutie pie though.

And, yep: "Jack the Ripper." Maybe he's gearing up for the Halloween show. Oh, wait...that's an American thing.

Yeah I'm not sure that's recent. His hair isn't as dark and while he looks great, he doesn't quite look that young.

Terrible terrible venue. It was not right at all for a Morrissey concert. Maybe for Limp Bizkit, but not for Moz. The sound was shite. He and the band sang and played well, but the production in the venue was complete bollocks and a very cold sterile atmosphere. The setlist was fantastic though!! Great fan reaction to Queen as a show opener and Kick The Bride got a big reception as well.

I really like aliceasr's photo. There's a lot going on in it. Great shot! (I wonder what the green present in his pocket was.) However, even I can see that Moz should do crunches. Not a lot, just a few here and there so he can become a hard body like myself. :)

OK, I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but OMG HE LOOKS SO GOOD lately. The best he has in years. What a handsome man.

A big thank you to aliceasr for the setlists and gig revieuws

dockinwestchester thank a lot for the video's

and a few others, who keep following Moz for some time or lots of gigs during the EU tour

'and they say he's mentall'...not to Utrecht, no gigs, shut the f*** while He sings his encore

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom