Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / I'm Not A Man // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by aliceasr.

• Photos by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl (27 total). Image below used in true-to-you article from May 2016.
    full
  • Photo from aliceasr:

pescara.jpg

Last edited:
Great Gig last night in Pescara, Morrissey was in a great shape, and his voice always dominate the scene! Unfortunately the sound was not really fine inside the building...such structure are not suited for music at All! Meat is murder was very touchin as usually..and his sentences about Ebola... " Ebola is eating fresh meat" was very impressive. Anyway I was back at home with another piece of his perfumed shirt and happy to touch is hand... LONG LIVE THE MOZ! this was my message hoping he has read!

Why can't people just shut the f*** up during Asleep?

How come humming Asleep is so much frowned upon?
Yesterday someone gave me the eye but honestly I didn't know it was such a big deal.

By the way, does anyone have a good version of Everyday is like sunday to share, please?
It was a very good rendition indeed so I would be glad to watch it again.
I thought I had recorded the whole song but after the show I found out I failed to press the record button, what a botcher!

Very good show by the way, I enjoyed it more than I was anticipating, and it has been already reported Morrissey seemed to be in a very good shape.

At one point Morrissey joked - I don't have the exact quotation but I go by memory -
"By now you would expect my Italian to be fluent....it's not"
this made me chuckle.

Has that Sadie Hawkins dance feel to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Texting Nancy back home in Malibu that as soon as gets done with Italy, he will cancel the tour so stock up on the Corona and blueberry muffins. He is also making sure his idol Buster Poindexter is not over at the house trying to f*** Nancy.

What is wrong with you people? He's not with nancy.

Also "I'm not a man" and "World peace is none of your business" were quite intense methinks, I feel lucky I was there.

By the way many thanks for your nice videos docinwestchester, incidentally I think I was next to you - assuming it was you who filmed the first version of Aslepp you posted earlier I'm the tall bloke with long hair on the right, and I'm sorry if I was singing along during the song, I didn't mean to disturb anyone or the performance of Morrissey.

Last edited:
By the way many thanks for your nice videos docinwestchester, incidentally I think I was next to you - assuming it was you who filmed the first version of Aslepp you posted earlier I'm the tall bloke with long hair on the right, and I'm sorry if I was singing along during the song, I didn't mean to disturb anyone or the performance of Morrissey.

I would love to tell you I was at all of these European gigs, but unfortunately I have been doing all my video posting from the safety of my parents' basement here in the U.S.

How come humming Asleep is so much frowned upon?
Yesterday someone gave me the eye but honestly I didn't know it was such a big deal.

By the way, does anyone have a good version of Everyday is like sunday to share, please?
It was a very good rendition indeed so I would be glad to watch it again.
I thought I had recorded the whole song but after the show I found out I failed to press the record button, what a botcher!

Very good show by the way, I enjoyed it more than I was anticipating, and it has been already reported Morrissey seemed to be in a very good shape.

Humming? I'm talking about the yelling and screaming.

Humming? I'm talking about the yelling and screaming.

I think they're trying to console him. They're letting him know he's not alone, they're listening to the words and they can't exactly reach up and say "It'll be okay. I'm here." so they scream instead bc it's all they can do.

I think they're trying to console him. They're letting him know he's not alone, they're listening to the words and they can't exactly reach up and say "It'll be okay. I'm here." so they scream instead bc it's all they can do.

We did so much more at Pauley Pavilion...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom