Peru, Chile and Argentina dates in July - true-to-you.net

South America - true-to-you.net
7 June 2013

South America

Morrissey will play three shows in Peru, eight shows in Chile and one show in Argentina during July. Full details of venues will be announced within a day or two.
Kristeen Young will accompany as support.
There are presently no plans for any further shows for 2013.

Jose writes:

I'm from Argentina,
Here, our radios said that Mozz will come on 7th July and will play in TECNOPOLIS.
Can you say me if it's true?

Last edited by a moderator:
8 shows in Chile. 8 shows. And he can't find time to make up the dates in Salt Lake City or San Francisco. I had tickets to Salt Lake. That's life. It's hard to blame Morrissey though, if I had a chance to go to Chile, Argentina, & Peru I'd go in a New York minute. And I'd definitely add beautiful Uruguay too!

So, what are the odds that he plays the same boring songs as the recent shows? He must have checked his bank statement and realized the funds are getting low, so he will begin to milk the wallets of Chile, Argentina, and Peru.

I guess I will break out my blu roses and start looking for more signs.

Perú The "llamas" town? Lol! Well, Morrissey are Mad and old. Maybe make one show and cancell The rest!

This is great news! I hope it goes well for him. Perhaps, if all goes well, he will add more shows...slowly.

"Kristeen Young will accompany as support." I thought Morrissey used to support local acts for openers. There must be going on than meets the eye.

"Kristeen Young will accompany as support." I thought Morrissey used to support local acts for openers. There must be going on than meets the eye.

Hopefully a contract because it baffles my mind that she's considered "support." A bra supports your tits. Kristeen supports her own ego.

If ONLY Moz would use local acts for his opener, instead of tired Kristeen. That would be absolutely GREAT. Would be a fresh breath of air to hear something new for a change instead of the same-old-same old.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully a contract because it baffles my mind that she's considered "support." A bra supports your tits. Kristeen supports her own ego.

Gotta remember it's the "Morrissey/Kristeen Young" tour.:rolleyes:

Damn. I was really hoping he'd take another shot at the doomed US dates in the fall. Or at least do a 5 night run in Chicago or something to give people an opportunity to come to him.

8 shows in Chile. 8 shows. And he can't find time to make up the dates in Salt Lake City or San Francisco. I had tickets to Salt Lake. That's life. It's hard to blame Morrissey though, if I had a chance to go to Chile, Argentina, & Peru I'd go in a New York minute. And I'd definitely add beautiful Uruguay too!

xoYJ6l6.jpg

So, what are the odds that he plays the same boring songs as the recent shows? He must have checked his bank statement and realized the funds are getting low, so he will begin to milk the wallets of Chile, Argentina, and Peru.

The wallets of Argentina won't take long to empty, hence the one show, I suppose.

If ONLY Moz would use local acts for his opener, instead of tired Kristeen. That would be absolutely GREAT. Would be a fresh breath of air to hear something new for a change instead of the same-old-same old.
I must say I support this 100%. Soooo tired of Kristeen Young. Blah.

The wallets of Argentina won't take long to empty, hence the one show, I suppose.

The biggest problem I have with these pieced together tour dates is that he does not vary his setlist much at all. This is evident by looking at his shows over the recent years. Clearly, this shows he is just milking the cash cow.

He really should get some better musicians to work with, keep his mouth shut about social and political issues, and write some better songs.

Well Stupid, there's much more to Kristeen you sad. Fool. Sorry to say that but she is a little gem and to be honest with you is quite normal and nice. Just because she sings with a unique style and has some great undertons of country and awesome pop rocker in her voice, she is human and doesn't have an ego. Just a very good creative streak.

Hazard

Gotta remember it's the "Morrissey/Kristeen Young" tour.:rolleyes:

Has she posted that f***ing totem pole picture of them yet? :straightface: Taking her is a waste. To the land of Borges and Neruda and our f***ing pope for christ's sake so she can sing about how unlucky she is and how she thinks everyone should go get an abortion. The mystical land of Macchu Pichu and Easter Island and she'll be thinking the crowds all came out to see how awesome her fake eyelashes look. Ugh, I wanna puke. Then she'll get back and say nobody ever gives her anything and she never wins.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom