Perth, Scotland - Perth Concert Hall (June 15, 2011) post-show

Update June 16, 4:55pm PT:

Links to reviews from an anonymous person:

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

The Boy Racer / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Alma Matters / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by mbb321

Last edited:
Love it how Everyday is Like Sunday is vedry much the crowd anthem. Moz barely needs to sing!
I Know Its Over is starkly beautiful!

Has the girl on the backdrop been identified? Sorry if a million people have asked already, but my only Internet access is iPhone with sporadic wifi. Inverness tonight! Walked by the venue last night, it looked tiny. Should be a great night! Hope the setlist gets a slight mixup but I'll gladly hear the exact same one again.

Coming al the way from the dutch antilles, i really lolved the show and atmosphere before and after. Thanks all for a lovely day in rainy Perth!

He is dying a death.Wish that these awful embarassing things he does would stop, eventually no one with half a brain will want to be on his side.Only nutters who think he is great, 'cept , he clearly is not.Come on, it's very clear. He should call it a day.

Where you at the concert???????????? I thought it was the best one for a while, he sang all the great songs and you still moan, I dont understand yous at all, if all you are going to do is moan why go to the concert in the first place you certainly no MORRISSEY fan

Looked to me like a young diana dors she also featured in the pre show videos on the stage backdrop joe dolan and lou reed were also fetured

Just walked past the Inverness Ironworks, its looking good for tonight. There was a major moz-alikey in Waterstones, gave the wife a fright...was that you???

PS is there a post show thingy in town?

Just walked past the Inverness Ironworks, its looking good for tonight. There was a major moz-alikey in Waterstones, gave the wife a fright...was that you???

Loud and clear. :o :tears: (You want me to eat cake? :p) My mom'll appreciate the salute. Or I will for her.

You are seriously mentally ill. He is NOT SINGING THE SONG TO YOU. He's not even thinking about you. Get some help; life's too short to live it like this, girl.

Enjoyed it Moz. Although it was a shorty. I've read in the reviews on paper, the audience was not loud enough after the meat is murder song. Thats the thing it should be doing. Thats why the song is written. Band thit it great!

Ha, I hung out in Waterstone for quite a while that day. Not sure if I would call myself a 'major Moz-alike', but people have been known to say I look a bit like him. Although Morrissey himself would probably be highly offended.

Got some nice 'Moz-related' books though — a Sitwell biog, Reggie Kray's memoirs and Hooky's Haçienda book.

I was at the gig and had forgotten my password when I got home due to the night I had just had. Never posted at the time. I loved it, every second. Cant wait till Dunfermline.

Generally agree with most comments. It really felt like a warm up gig for future ones. Support act awful. In between support and Moz was pretty much the same as a couple of years ago - why nothing original??? The speed Moz and the crew went through the set list was surprising and yes lack of comments from Moz very disappointing. Although good to hear all songs on set list - I Know It's Over I have waited for years to hear live and a very surprisingly good Ouiji - a great deal we have had from previous years - I Want The One I Can't Have, There is a Light..., Shoplifters. Having read comments from future gigs he is only playing the same 3 new songs - why not more of a whole album is ready??? Be brave like the 80's and go out and play as many as possible!!

Well someone was in a bad mood tonight - Not a word inbetween song, no band introduction and then he walked off without saying a word.

Despite that it was an excellent gig - Great set list - Speedway was SUPERB, I Know It's over F'ing SUPERB, There is a light was great. Pretty poor audience I thought.

I don't know what's pissed him off but ffs a small show of appreciation to the fans for coming along wouldn't go amiss. Just a "good night" would have done!

I was a bit dissapointed too when he didn't show a bit of apprecation to the fans especially when I travelled up to Perth (as a few probably did the same) to see him and missed the first few songs - including my all time favourite song - as I was stuck in a 2 hour accident. Although, Morrissey is very unpredictable and we never know what to expect from him. Overall, I still got to see my favourite artist and I loved it! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom