Perth 2011 (audio)

Thank you very much! At least it's something! I'm worried nobody is going to bother trying to record these shows and we'll end up with no proper bootlegs of any of the 2011 gigs!
Please Please Please...Bootleggers Of The World Reunite!!

Thank you very much! At least it's something! I'm worried nobody is going to bother trying to record these shows and we'll end up with no proper bootlegs of any of the 2011 gigs!
Please Please Please...Bootleggers Of The World Reunite!!

Adding my thanks for this...nice to have something! And agree about the tapes - sending out my hopes that some tapers will record at least a few shows on this tour, as well!

Considering the number of phones and other things in the air at gigs these days, I am sure there is plenty out there.
One guy near me at the Inverness gig was recording ever other song. Somewhere in another part of the hall, his or her mate would do the songs inbetween. It's designed to avoid detection. They'll cobble the audio and video together at some point and hopefully post soonish.

Thanks for sharing this. Definitely appreciated.

On other fronts, I hope Moz finds his groove. So far what I've seen and heard has been pretty snooze. His performance of I Know It's Over - an epic song - was downright pathetic. And the new songs... *sigh*

It's starting to feel like a Get Off The Stage kind of thing for me.

But it's still early. Fingers crossed for our man.

Skylarker - brilliant, cheers. Stuck in South Africa and makes me sick with jealousy reading all the post show comments. This is as close as I'll get for now

Back
Top Bottom