Morrissey Central "Persuasion." & "Up On The Stage." (December 21, 2022)

Terry wasn't keen on M and M would have known it. So, I can understand why M didn't say anything. M to people like Terry is a whining, wimp of a man.
M tries to fetishize black struggle and black people, Terry actually was friends with black people and stood against the kind of people M praises. Terry would have no time for For Brititan, Tommy Robson, Nigel Farage Paul Joseph Watson. I'm not sure that's true for M
Terry had a shit load of People who knew hin and liked and loved him. I do not think that is true of M. Apart from Linder, most of M's friends are only there for the money and where M can get them, even his family (Im not sure Sam would be there if he isn't on the payroll/ Im not being c***y thats just I have witnessed

Terry wasn't keen on M and M would have known it. So, I can understand why M didn't say anything. M to people like Terry is a whining, wimp of a man.
M tries to fetishize black struggle and black people, Terry actually was friends with black people and stood against the kind of people M praises. Terry would have no time for For Brititan, Tommy Robson, Nigel Farage Paul Joseph Watson. I'm not sure that's true for M
Terry had a shit load of People who knew hin and liked and loved him. I do not think that is true of M. Apart from Linder, most of M's friends are only there for the money and where M can get them, even his family (Im not sure Sam would be there if he isn't on the payroll/ Im not being c***y thats just I have witnessed
You are exploiting a death, give it a rest. You don't know anything and to pretend you do is just ghoulish.

Last edited:
iv been watching nick for over a year,currently trying toget him to do videos on istanbul and dykes,see if he takes me up on it.
he just did his end of year round-up and M was his second most listened to artist.
i quite like nick,he isnt asking anybody for anything he just likes all sorts of music.

I don't get reaction videos... I would rather watch paint dry
I kind of get reaction videos to things people haven't seen/heard (but would still not watch them), but these sorts of reaction videos are just silly.

have you never watched the j ross interview,he has alway said he doesnt have many friends.
friends are over rated,just more funerals to go to when you get older.

I enjoy watching reaction videos, especially to M and Smiths songs, but this guy has literally reviewed 184 M and Smiths songs. His reviews are just boring. It's more meaningful when someone reacts to songs they haven't heard before, and from folks who know little about Morrissey.

iv been watching nick for over a year,currently trying toget him to do videos on istanbul and dykes,see if he takes me up on it.
he just did his end of year round-up and M was his second most listened to artist.
i quite like nick,he isnt asking anybody for anything he just likes all sorts of music.
Nick is a great guy and a great reviewer. Much rather see some appreciation for him than some of the other shite that's posted on Central.

Nick's absolutely fine by me.
Leave the guy alone, or maybe have the balls to go set up your own 'reaction' channel & see how you get on.

Nick's absolutely fine by me.
Leave the guy alone, or maybe have the balls to go set up your own 'reaction' channel & see how you get on.
Yes, I like the insights, and the respect for artistic license he shows. Fine by me too : )

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom