Morrissey Central "Persuasion." & "Up On The Stage." (December 21, 2022)

Slow news day eh? Couldn't have said something about the death of Terry Hall? Of course not. He couldn't even bring himself to say anything about one of his biggest inspirations, David Bowie.

I'm Not A Fan

This is the message everyone has been waiting for, but no one deserves it .
Merry Christmas Sam :christmastree: 🎅:gift:

He's a vegetarian, and likeable.

Agreed. It’s more fitting that “Messages from Morrissey” feature an awkward, quasi-autistic Canadian YouTuber who’s content to be “not a man” and makes ethical decisions with his sister, instead of Paul Joseph “eating meat makes you manly” Watson. My guess: Watson is Rayner’s beloved, but this one was Morrissey’s find.

Up On The Stage.

Persuasion.

Every now and again I dig out my WPINOYB CD and give it a good, hard listen. But, what I don’t do is film myself and put it up on YouTube. Amen.

Agreed. It’s more fitting that “Messages from Morrissey” feature an awkward, quasi-autistic Canadian YouTuber who’s content to be “not a man” and makes ethical decisions with his sister, instead of Paul Joseph “eating meat makes you manly” Watson. My guess: Watson is Rayner’s beloved, but this one was Morrissey’s find.
So are you a fan or what!?

This is absolute garbage, so naturally Central posts it.

This is absolute garbage, so naturally Central posts it.

Local newspaper job section: Quality Control Agent For Morrissey Online Presence

So are you a fan or what!?

I'm not really a fan of this fellow, but I don't object to him being posted on Morrissey Central. Paul Joseph Watson is an angry turd, but this Insignifcant Nick is an uncool chipper Canadian. I could picture Morrissey watching these videos (and kind of enjoying them) after his third rum-&-almond-milk-eggnog on a blah December day.

his face reminds me of the stuffing in an old moldy chesterfield from the 1970's that somebody's uncle hector lived and died and probably pissed on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom