Permission to be totally vile...

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This is what happens when the Evil Empire wins. :rolleyes:

So my friend was telling me that she thinks that Jennifer Aniston is a "butter face" and I needed her to explain it, I was thinking it had to do with butts. She said she has a perfect body, but her face...not so perfect. I don't happen to agree, I think she's beautiful. So anyway, I was looking at my email and noticed this pic of her and I can't help but notice that her "butter face" is plunked right between what looks like the biggest vagina spread of all time with long whispy pubes. :p I told you it was vile and you gave me permission by clicking on the thread. It's all symbolic of course so it's okay in the long run.

fox-aniston-pd.jpg

It had to be said.

hmm. disturbing. i think she's okay but not all that. i saw this colbie calliat video the other day and thought to myself that she was a cuter jennifer aniston. who come to think of it, isnt really all that at all

what exactly is that in the background?

I really make an effort not to make comments about women's appearances, but I've always found Jennifer Aniston very very masculine looking.

Jennifer Aniston is okay. She doesn't look like Sarah Jessica Parker, so it's all good.

Jennifer Aniston isn't too bad. Her nose puts me off, but that's what makes her unique. I wonder why her and Brad got together... seems weird to me. Brad should have stayed with Juliette Lewis.

This is what happens when the Evil Empire wins. :rolleyes:

So my friend was telling me that she thinks that Jennifer Aniston is a "butter face" and I needed her to explain it, I was thinking it had to do with butts. She said she has a perfect body, but her face...not so perfect. I don't happen to agree, I think she's beautiful. So anyway, I was looking at my email and noticed this pic of her and I can't help but notice that her "butter face" is plunked right between what looks like the biggest vagina spread of all time with long whispy pubes. :p I told you it was vile and you gave me permission by clicking on the thread. It's all symbolic of course so it's okay in the long run.

fox-aniston-pd.jpg

I've said it before....please can you tell me what you're on...so I can get some ....purleeeaasse:rolleyes:

I've said it before....please can you tell me what you're on...so I can get some ....purleeeaasse:rolleyes:

It's a homeopathetic thing that's all natural I take twice a day. Rosaceae Palmayra. You should try it. :laughing:

what exactly is that in the background?

It's two people kissing. The labia majora to the right of Jeniston's head is a man's cheek.

And I didn't take any last night and won't take any today or tomorrow because I'm sleeping at a friends with a suspicious camera in the guest room and I'm just going to watch Dexter today, help with a halloween party, attend halloween party, not watch the game and go home Saturday night and then take some kthx for listening bye. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom