Perez Hilton: Attack of the Moz

thanks for the info,looks like he had a bad hair day hahahaha but he looks cute :)

Morrissey on P'rez? Blimey!

Originally Posted by viva hate1 View Post
Who the hell is that woman??? Anyone know???
isnt that his personal assistant?
-something with an S......sarah? ..I didnt remember her exact name but I think it was sarah...this blonde lady which was mentioned in the lior/gal interview?
edit its indeed sarah....

Last edited:
isnt that his personal assistant-something with an S......sarah? I didnt remember her name..this blonde lady which was mentioned in the lior/gal interview?

I thought his P.A. was called Jennifer... I could be wrong, though.

I thought his P.A. was called Jennifer... I could be wrong, though.
hmmm ...I read somewhere (Probably here)beside that jenifer girl there was someone called sarah..one of them is the PA and the other is his manager...which is sarah.
EDIT:after a bit of search here jennifer is responsible for his PR not his assistant...so sarah is his personal assistant/personal manager then

Gal interview
We meet Sarah. She's been his personal manager for three years now, an American, silver-haired, assertive with a "no-bullshit" attitude. She stares at us penetratingly and says: "you will have 20 minutes. And if you ask him questions about the Smiths, he'll just get up and leave, I'm warning you". I know this style from previous interviews with pop stars and Hollywood actors. Lior, who simply agreed to come because Morrissey asked, gave me a stare that meant that he's a bit surprised that she's talking to us that way.
jennifer is pictured in one of these janice long thread...

Last edited:
is the lady in the pic with him the infamous jennifer ivory,i think is his p.a or something ,who seems to be at morrisseys side at all interviews ive heard him give lately,,,,btw,,,i think thats an american mini left hand drive and moz is the passanger,,steve.

is the lady in the pic with him the infamous jennifer ivory,i think is his p.a or something ,who seems to be at morrisseys side at all interviews ive heard him give lately,,,,btw,,,i think thats an american mini left hand drive and moz is the passanger,,steve.

No, Jennifer's younger and has dark hair. Why is she infamous?

thanks for the info,looks like he had a bad hair day hahahaha but he looks cute :)

Well crap-I have a MINI with the same stripes, but in Pepper White with a blacktop. He can ride in my MINI ("Chequers") ANYTIME!!

Well crap-I have a MINI with the same stripes, but in Pepper White with a blacktop. He can ride in my MINI ("Chequers") ANYTIME!!

Someone run them plates and find out just who is that woman. If its her car, then it must be reg. under her name, I hope.

Nope, this is the lady that irons his shirts. ;)

Corrissey Re: Perez Hilton: Attack of the Moz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is she texting her BFF... "OMG! I'm with Morrissey!"

p.s. Not a flattering shirt, Moz.

:D I thought she was eating an ice cream :L

What a tough job she has......shopping with Morrissey:rolleyes::p

Nooo I don't like Morrissey being in the celebrity gossip world. I think he's to good for that.

Tags
49 clumsy & shy paparazzi troll alert
Back
Top Bottom