per request: Morrissey - "Wolverhampton '88"

Codreanu

Ohimè.
Morrissey - "Wolverhampton '88" Civic Hall, Wolverhampton 22/12/88 (medium audience recording)

01 - Stop Me If You Think You´ve Heard This One Before
02 - Disappointed
03 - Interesting Drug
04 - Suedehead
05 - The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
06 - Sister I´m A Poet
07 - Death At One´s Elbow
08 - Sweet And Tender Hooligan

"Wolverhampton '88" (34.7 MB)

148rb.jpg

He's gotta play "Death At One's Elbow" again soon.

Beautiful - thanks so much - I've always wanted to hear this (all I'd heard previously was the Disappointed track which is one of my fave Moz songs).

Thanks!
i got two different Wolverhamptons posted. Codreanu, you have the best collection...which is your favorite live show, Moz solo or Smiths? just curious...

Reggie Kray said:
Codreanu, you have the best collection...which is your favorite live show, Moz solo or Smiths? just curious...

"My Way" Roseland Ballroom, New York, USA 25/02/00 -- yeah, it's a so-so audience recording, but the setlist/performance is wonderful; another favourite: "Paint A Vulgar Picture" Toronto 12/09/1997. Regarding quality, the consensus seems to be "I'm a Poet" (white cover) Colorado 01/10/92, "The Cheapest Show In Town" Madison 2000, and "...Battersea Patisserie" Cologne 04/05/91; I would remark the Athens gig from 2002.

As for The Smiths, I'm going to be pedestrian and say "Thank Your Lucky Stars" or even one of the live/rarities comps. ("A Nice Bit of Meat, "Reel Around the Fountain", "Unlovable"), don't ask me to choose. :cool:

Bootleg

Thank you very much - fantastic!!!

JIM

Back
Top Bottom