people whose popularity i don't understand (other than TATU -- tee hee)

Re: How can you say that........?

> well he did do that duet with kylie (which i didn't really like), but he
> may have dashed his chances after saying how he thought she'd be a good
> f***, bla bla. i don't think women like that kind of talk. not classy ones
> anyway.

The fact that he's gay probably doesn't help his chances of bedding her.

> good point. i thought geri looked better before she got rid of her hips
> and tits.

I never thought she looked particularly great. Or Victoria and Mel C (above-average new song!). Actually, nor did Mel B and Emma.

> their kid still wouldn't be as ugly as jennifer lopez and ben affleck's. i
> know you think she's hot, but believe me, without makeup, she is hideous.
> therefore, she has ugly genes that would manifest themselves in her
> children. it's okay though. don't weep for them. jennifer has stock in
> maybelline.

I don't think she's particularly hot or talented. She's alright I suppose. Maybe in the US you have Lopez shoved down your face like we have Williams in Britain....if the roles were reversed you may well hate Williams and I'd hate Lopez...

Re: How can you say that........?

> The fact that he's gay probably doesn't help his chances of bedding her.

> I never thought she looked particularly great. Or Victoria and Mel C
> (above-average new song!). Actually, nor did Mel B and Emma.

> I don't think she's particularly hot or talented. She's alright I suppose.
> Maybe in the US you have Lopez shoved down your face like we have Williams
> in Britain....if the roles were reversed you may well hate Williams and
> I'd hate Lopez...

i haven't heard mel c's new song, but i know out of all the spice girls, she's got the best voice. it's a pity how the press is always on her tits about her weight gain and supposed lesbianism. i never thought any of the girls were exceptionally pretty. that was part of their charm. they were regular girls, but they still became sex objects. but i still think geri looked better before she lost all that weight, although the rest of her makeover was badly needed. that flaming red hair with the blonde chunks was not working for her. neither were the terrible disgusting fashions she wore.

you may have a point about the j. lo/robbie thing. but i can assure you, she's worse than robbie because at least robbie doesn't have his own empire. j. lo is trying to take over every f***ing industry -- from fashion to perfume to music to movies. it's really obnoxious. even sadder is the fact that she does none of it well, but people are like, "wow, a poor puerto rican girl became a fabulously wealthy businesswoman. how impressive." when i see her, i don't think that. instead i wonder how much dick she had to suck to get where she is today. i'm guessing less than britney spears but more than ricky martin.

There's one of Bush too

Taken at a Rangers Game...only I don't think he tested the product

Re: look what i found

> mmm, booger. i mean, eww!

Reminds me of a wee rhyme from my childhood and early adulthood. And, okay, my mature adulthood as well.

Pick it

Lick it

Roll it

Flick it.

Back
Top Bottom