people who own hulmerist and malady lingers on?

senorxxxbubbles

I have Oye Estebon already, what else is exclusive to the video other than the "sister I'm a poet" video?

same goes for the malady lingers on, other than "certain people I know"

Any interviews? other cool stuff?

I have Oye Estebon already, what else is exclusive to the video other than the "sister I'm a poet" video?

same goes for the malady lingers on, other than "certain people I know"

Any interviews? other cool stuff?

I own Hulmerist but not Malady or Esteban. It's been a while since I saw it but I remember it had quite a bit of footage concerning the Wolverhampton concert, but mostly fans waiting outside for it, not so much performances from it.

I own all the official dvds and VHS and none of them (malady or hulmerist) have extra stuff

Hulmerist has quite a lot of extra stuff. Apart from the "Sister I'm a Poet" video, the whole thing is linked with footage of the events of the day before the gig, by Tim Broad. This includes interviews with fans, Morrissey arriving in a vintage bus, footage of the queues, Donkeys, Blood Donor Unit ...

Also included are some musical montages. There is one outside set to "Christmas in Killarney", stage invaders set to "Will Never Marry", as well as "Nellie the Elephant", "Der Nausbaum" and some Bizet.

The last time I watched it was about 4 years ago, so I may have left some stuff out? I will warn you though, everyone looks so young on it. It makes you feel old!

Malardy. This is as mentioned (from memory).

Both are quite short features.

can't believe that nobody mentioned yet that Hulmerist has Oujia Board, Oujia Board which is not on Oye Esteban!

Back
Top Bottom