People on here

everyone knows who gregor samsa is. :rolleyes:
Everyone but Vegan Cro. The way he goes on, I figure he’d be hard pressed to even recite the alphabet.

I float around in different fan groups a bit. Love Morrissey. Listen to him everyday.

Morrissey himself is quick to spout disapproval about others. So aren't fans simply following in his footsteps?

Really though. I'm pleasantly surprised how many people who love him will still rib on him. A good deprecating joke is increasingly hard to find. He is a real mad lad. When someone you love says outrageous things, what better way to cope then poke fun at them?
agreed. whenever i find someone comical or absurd enough to laugh at, it always makes me love them more.

i really love michael jackson (dont care what anyone says!!) and i used to love when jay leno and david letterman would make jokes about him, as it somehow made him more fabulous to me. one of my favourites was: what will michael jackson be doing this weekend (or something)? defying the laws of man, nature and god as always.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘up on the site’, but I doubt it would change the fact that you probably haven’t listened to any Morrissey album ever. I am, however, glad that you finally decided to Google my username.

:rolleyes:

yes its a riddle the dumb user name. even at the 'gym': sshh here comes GS now:crazy:
maybe robocop can snap a couple of coors and explain to you what 'up on the site' meanso_O

:hammer:

Can't say that makes sense or that I really follow that logic but it seems it's what some think on here…
It’s a nostalgia thing… the Smiths represents their youth which is inescapably lost … because of the power and personal association of the lyrics etc… that’s all lost when you’re in your 50s and going to garden centres.. so whilst Morrissey is there throughout, such time has passed for them. Call it the human condition / ‘a la recherche du temps perdu’ or whatever you want …

vegan cro is actually quite brilliant. if you cant discern that, im not sure you should really be reading kafka.
Haha! I guess it takes a “really special” mind to see brilliance in that little critters ramblings.

Nothing wrong with being xenophobic.
There's a difference between being xenophobic and caring about who comes into your country, I think. I think that for the US there's a lot of illegal immigrants that aren't being done anything about and are instead being accepted. I don't hate those people but I don't want them coming into my country. But that's all I have to say I don't want to talk politics

There's a difference between being xenophobic and caring about who comes into your country, I think. I think that for the US there's a lot of illegal immigrants that aren't being done anything about and are instead being accepted. I don't hate those people but I don't want them coming into my country. But that's all I have to say I don't want to talk politics
America was built on illegal immigrants coming into the country and grabbing whatever they wanted, however they wanted. In a way it’s silly for Americans to complain about immigrants. But yeah, I agree. Talking politics really is a drag.

:straightface:

nobody is going to mistake salsa and mr/ms :poop:
with the Incredible Hulk:lbf:

America was built on illegal immigrants coming into the country and grabbing whatever they wanted, however they wanted. In a way it’s silly for Americans to complain about immigrants. But yeah, I agree. Talking politics really is a drag.

oi salsa i said for robocop to snap beer.
didnt you watch the godfather movie where
young don corleone was processed through
the statue of liberty?
or is it that one dumb book all you know?

:straightface:

nobody is going to mistake salsa and mr/ms :poop:
with the Incredible Hulk:lbf:

oi salsa i said for robocop to snap beer.
didnt you watch the godfather movie where
young don corleone was processed through
the statue of liberty?
or is it that one dumb book all you know?
Utter, illegible nonsense. Yet entertaining in kind of the same way as Tod Browning’s Freaks.

Utter, illegible nonsense. Yet entertaining in kind of the same way as Tod Browning’s Freaks.

o_O

Salsa your education seems to be poor. That the USA peeps would just come on in
and grab stuff all around them. As if peeps were allowed to come into your house
and grab the brylcream.:crazy:
were you ever able to finish up your primary school FFS:mad:
what a dumb thing to say that in the USA or anywhere else peeps can just
waltz in and snatch anything they want, a toddler mentality.(n)

o_O

Salsa your education seems to be poor. That the USA peeps would just come on in
and grab stuff all around them. As if peeps were allowed to come into your house
and grab the brylcream.:crazy:
were you ever able to finish up your primary school FFS:mad:
what a dumb thing to say that in the USA or anywhere else peeps can just
waltz in and snatch anything they want, a toddler mentality.(n)

Here are some texts about European colonization of America. I know it’s a lot of words, but maybe you can ask your handler to read it for you. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_colonization_of_the_Americas

Tags
fake fans hating morrissey just wondering morrissey -solo
Back
Top Bottom