People I met in Ventura and LA

dailyalice

Frink Squad Member
I was so fixated on Morrissey that I failed to get contact info from any of the great people I met. If you are one of them, or know one of them, I'd love to get in touch.
Travis (both) and Josh (LA)
Jon (LA)
Jose (both + Oakland)
The woman and her ex-husband from Fresno/Hanford next to me in line in Ventura (sorry, terrible with names!)
Thanks!

I was so fixated on Morrissey that I failed to get contact info from any of the great people I met. If you are one of them, or know one of them, I'd love to get in touch.
Travis (both) and Josh (LA)
Jon (LA)
Jose (both + Oakland)
The woman and her ex-husband from Fresno/Hanford next to me in line in Ventura (sorry, terrible with names!)
Thanks!

the ppl I met in LA were cool, Ruth & Trinity. I met up w/ a cpl of old tour buds, Robert and Eduardo..
but the ppl I met in Ventura were pricks!

- BLLT

while I didn't meet them per say, I do have a message for the drunk couple making out like banshees in the Gibson pit most of the set, bumping into me and most likely spilling their spit all over my back:

Get a room.

Last edited:
They were? I want to hear details. :D

I had an extra ticket to get off of in Ventura that I was trying to sell. I paid about $115 for all told. The guy next to me said his friend needed a ticket, I told him the price(what I paid for it) he says, "Well, they're selling them for $99 at the box office. What're you trying to do?" Erm, get back what I paid for the tix? Then proceeds to tell his friend that since there are so few tickets left ppl are trying to jack up the price and rip ppl off!! WTF?!

Then this guy and his girlfriend were having trouble getting wrapped around one another properly and I asked him, trying to be helpful, "Do you want me to slide one direction or the other so you can get sorted out. to the left? to the right? what're you trying to do?" He replies, "I'm trying to get in front of you! You cut in front of those short little girls there!" WTF?!?! I was in line for 13hrs, I was 40 ppl ahead of him and 75 ppl ahead of those girls in the line, I was 2 rows ahead of him when we got in the venue(two heads from the rail), I got pushed around and knocked out of my place abt 3/4 songs in by all the ppl going nuts just like they did. Then he acts like I'm trying to get over on them or trying to shove over little girls to get a better spot? I was trying to help his dumbass out! The maddening thing is, he really thought he was right, that I just plowed through the line shoving women and children to get a closer look! What an idiotic c***! Then he starts elbowing me and pulling ppl ahead of him! I wanted to stomp the living piss out of that little newby rodent poseur right then and there but thought wiser of it. I was SO mad I almost got sick..

Plus there was the guy with monster afro who insisted on being in the front blocking everyone behind him's view. He could have pulled it back to make it easier to see for everyone behind him, but NO!! He puffed it up even more! You're afro isn't cool douche bag and neither are you! Go to the Ice Cube gig, prick!

Then there was the carnivorous, sausage fingered pig in the front row (the guy who caught Moz's shirt) who ruined everyone's view(and about 15 of my pics) because he held his chubby arms straight up throughout the entire show. Plus he smelled like a Burger Queen grease trap and Aqua Velva. Reach out to Moz when he comes by, that's fine. Don't hold yr fat arms straight up all night and ruin it for everyone else! He got a shirt, Wtf else does he want?

I'm SO fed up with the idiots at Morrissey shows(esp in CA) that I may never go to another one. I'm THAT sickened with his 'fans'!

- BLLT

Yeah, you should've stood next to me, BLLT! We would've kicked everyone's ass. I'm so sorry you had a shite time- people are twats.
Next time you go to a Moz concert in CA, let me know and we'll create a circle of don't f*** with me-ness and get all the shirts and hand touchings. I stood next to a bunch of really nice people and made sure the chicks in front of me weren't getting squished. There are some straight up Moz attention hogs, that is for sure. It does annoy. Don't lose faith, though!

Back
Top Bottom