Peepholism: Full Book Scan (Part 1)

Sorry everyone, the archive I created was corrupt, even tho I asked it to check after creating it. Im uploading a new zip file now and will replace the links to part two with the new link when ready. thanks for your patience. :)

Part 2 (Fixed Archive)

Last edited:
Any chance of getting this into smaller parts? I know it doesn't seem much, but the 1st alone was over 62Mb and I have a problem downloading it...
Thanks for all the work, I bet they're awesome.

Dicartright...if you're the flickr person I think you are, I'll be contacting you through there and I'll make access for you through that forum okay?

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to share.

Your efforts are very much appreciated!

I do have this book, but not in electronic format. Part 1 of the download is non-downloadable for me - is there another service I can use? Many thanks.

Peter

How many files should there be in part 2? It unzipped ok but I got a little pop up warning thing, so I'm not sure if something is missing.

???

I can hardly believe how fabulous this is. Thank you so much!!

Gracias for the time and effort! All of them work for me except 'P153' from part 2. Any chance of getting just this single photo? Thanks.

abuse send to ;
Sidgwick&Jackson
16-21 Cavaye Place
London SW 10 9 PG

also trying to find out to reach Jo Slee

their are certain levels about DLíng, but by doing this you passed the
line by a mile

Problem solved. If anybody is having problem opening the part 2 .zip on a mac, open the terminal and type:

cd ~/Desktop
unzip Peepholism-Part2_Morrissey_Solo_.zip

For some reasons the command line worked for me where various unzip apps failed... at least on my ancient G3 power PC.

Great stuff, btw. Thanks again.

Thanks for the command line, El Manzo. It works!!!!! :)

Thank you SO MUCH Morrissey Mailer!!!!! This is beyond fantastic!!
Problem solved. If anybody is having problem opening the part 2 .zip on a mac, open the terminal and type:

cd ~/Desktop
unzip Peepholism-Part2_Morrissey_Solo_.zip

For some reasons the command line worked for me where various unzip apps failed... at least on my ancient G3 power PC.

Great stuff, btw. Thanks again.

Thanks for the command line, El Manzo. It works!!!!! :)

Yes, thanks El Manzo. I've never in my life had a reason to use the terminal on a Mac until just now, and I had absolutely no faith at all that it would work.... but voila! Only on a Mac could you do something as ridiculous as follow someone's directions typing unfamiliar code on a command line and have it actually work. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom