Pedator - suspected child molestor shows on televisio: guys chatting up "13 yo's"

The Seeker of Good Songs

On USA tv there is a "news" program about guys on the internet who chat up young underage girls. When the guy goes to the house there is a news reporter type there and questions them, etc about what are they doing, do they know it's a 13 year old girl, etc.
Every guy seems to say, OH no I wasn't going to sex her up, I just came to talk to her. and have a drink."

Yeah we all believe that, don't we? :crazy:

We all know what these guys are up to, but in actuality, there never was a 13 yo girl, she was a 19 yo actress and it was all a set up from the initial first chat, even though the guy thinks he is chatting up a minor.

1. not being a lawyer, is what the guy did actually illegal?
2. Why doesn't the guy just turn around and leave when he sees the reporter. Why admit to anything at all?
3. I just don't understand.

I believe predatory guys like this should get a full on ass kicking (and maybe they do when they end up in the klink)....um...I didn't know what else I was going to type. end of message.

American Tv really is for children. It seems as if they're making entertainment out of sex abuse?

On USA tv there is a "news" program about guys on the internet who chat up young underage girls. When the guy goes to the house there is a news reporter type there and questions them, etc about what are they doing, do they know it's a 13 year old girl, etc.
Every guy seems to say, OH no I wasn't going to sex her up, I just came to talk to her. and have a drink."

We all know what these guys are up to, but in actuality, there never was a 13 yo girl, she was a 19 yo actress and it was all a set up from the initial first chat, even though the guy thinks he is chatting up a minor.

2. Why doesn't the guy just turn around and leave when he sees the reporter. Why admit to anything at all?

I believe predatory guys like this should get a full on ass kicking (and maybe they do when they end up in the klink)....um...I didn't know what else I was going to type. end of message.

apparently if someone talks to a minor like that on the internet, and there is an obvious intent to have sex with them, it is illegal. doesnt matter if they really werent talking to a 13 year old, its about the intent. i guess kinda like if you get caught trying to buy drugs. you never actually bought the drugs, but you asked an undercover cop for them unknowingly and the intent was there. so you get arrested.

i think that shows great. it embarrasses those guys and everyone knows who they are now.

It's definitely still illegal as they're intending on doing it. I think the word paedophile applies even if they never did it-but, if they did molest a child, they're a paedorast, or however it's spelt.

Is it this show?
4.00 onwards
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TTtPMy-7RY[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6-psmcDWps&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6-psmcDWps&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

1. I guess it is the same as a prostitution sting. The perp doesn't really commit the crime. So in a way it does show that some thought or intention is illegal regardless of the person's actions, and that does seem off. This is a different sort of crime though and it does have special rules. You can see released sex offenders online, but not released burglars.

2. Most of these guys seem really slow, and others seem to want to tell Chris Hansen their justifications or make denials. They all fold really fast though. He should teach his interview techniques to police interrogators.

I read an article in Glamour once about a woman who stayed with her husband after he was caught on the show. She had two teenage daughters. I forget her reasoning for staying with him. She also said that those shows were cruel because they ruined people's lives.

I read an article in Glamour once about a woman who stayed with her husband after he was caught on the show. She had two teenage daughters. I forget her reasoning for staying with him. She also said that those shows were cruel because they ruined people's lives.
Homegirl is tweakin'!

I remember seeing this woman on television that was in love with John Wayne Gacy, or at least in love with the notoriety of his crimes, and who took her young son with her to prison when visiting the famous boy killer. But she got to be on Oprah so...

I remember seeing this woman on television that was in love with John Wayne Gacy, or at least in love with the notoriety of his crimes, and who took her young son with her to prison when visiting the famous boy killer. But she got to be on Oprah so...
That bitch is bogus.

Damn, I hate a clown.

I bet John enjoyed that.

Tags
chris hansen hanson rocks mmm bop nonces
Back
Top Bottom