Pearls Before Swine- The wit and wisdom of Solo 2009

I suggest you look up the term "pearl necklace" on wikipedia or some such. :thumb:

Why, I surely would never have posted something that vulgar intentionally had I known what it meant. I always try to mind my P's and Q's, cross my T's, and dot my i's.

godblessyoumrrosewatervonnegut.jpg

Could someone please nominate one of my posts? Does the winner actually win anything? A t-shirt with 'MORRISSEY SOLO' printed on the front, perhaps? At least it would offer incentive.

Could someone please nominate one of my posts? Does the winner actually win anything? A t-shirt with 'MORRISSEY SOLO' printed on the front, perhaps? At least it would offer incentive.

Really? You're interested?

Which post do you think is your best? Let's see it.

This is a good one.

Re: Flintoff retires from test cricket

I don't know who he is, but the more people to retire from cricket, the better.

there are more I'm sure, but this is succinct and quotable.

This is a good one.

Re: Flintoff retires from test cricket

there are more I'm sure, but this is succinct and quotable.

I like this one:(especially the Yoko part)
September 10, 2009, 09:44 AM Our Lady

The Beatles are disgusting. It's just a shame that the other two haven't yet been gunned down. And Yoko, just for fun.

''When all is said and done
It's Rainbow Kissing I love,
Yes, yes, yes.... Ooooooh! Yes!''

I like this one:(especially the Yoko part)
September 10, 2009, 09:44 AM Our Lady

The Beatles are disgusting. It's just a shame that the other two haven't yet been gunned down. And Yoko, just for fun.

That's interesting, but not in a way I'd want to reward it as superlative. It's not really :lbf: as much as it's :eek: and :barf:

Might be funnier if I thought it was just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom