Paulc is a daddy!!

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
With all the bad news, cancelled gigs, World War 3 about to start and the football season 2 months away so good news......

Soloer Paulc become a daddy last night for the first time

Harley Morrissey Conroy was born at 10:35pm last night and both baby and Mother are well.

I'm sure you would like to join me in sending them our love and best wishes!!

Congratulations Paulc & partner. Best wishes to you all. xo :)

How adorable giving the baby Morrissey as a middle name.

Congrats Paulc:thumb:

My friend has an elderly cat named Harley and of all the animals I've ever communed with, he's the one most in touch with God. Good choice.

Great news! Congrats to Paulc and partner and great name choice :thumb:

Congratulations.jpg

Awww, great to hear the arrival of a new born baby.

Thanks Virgil for letting us know. :)

Hey guys

thanks for all the lovely messages on here - really means alot to read them

Just managed to steal a bit of time away from the hospital and get in front of the computer to say hi and give you all the good news..

Harley Conroy was born last night (Tuesday 26th) at about 10.35pm. He is absolutely lovely and thankfully looks like his mum! Danielle had to have a caesarean because things didn’t really move very well with the labour. Her waters broke really early in the morning on Tuesday but 15 hours later and nothing was really happening so they decided to take him out while both mum and baby were happy and comfortable. C section was a bit unpleasant but really was the best thing for them both and they are now doing great. Dan and Harley will stay in hospital til at least Friday and I am allowed to be there from 8am til they throw me out at 11ish.

Interestingly i had tickets both for tuesday at the Troxy and friday at Brixton so i think Moz cancelled to make things easier for me!! Sorry to everyone else.

Oh and we didnt really give him Morrissey as a middle name - i did try but Danielle wouldnt have any of it. Middle name still to be decided.

Mark - thanks for this lovely thread.

Love to you all!

Paul C

Oh and we didnt really give him Morrissey as a middle name - i did try but Danielle wouldnt have any of it. Middle name still to be decided.

Danger would be the BEST middle name.

Back
Top Bottom