Morrissey Central "PAULA, RIP" & "Paula at Morrissey’s knee" (September 13, 2022)

Paula the dog from World Peace Is None Of Your Business has passed away.

World_peace_is_none_of_your_business_noir92.jpg
unnamed-4_ursgwh.jpg

0-4_iew3je.jpg

by Gustavo Manzur

Genius post, everyone waiting for some kind of comment about The Queen Is Dead. Nothing to discuss, however this poor dog died that graced WPINOYB. You have your answer, carry on and bring on Bonfire so we can discuss music.

Blimey that dog must have been very old. That album was released in 2014 so I assume the photos are from 2013 which is nearly 10 years ago and with labs usually having a a 12 years life expectancy Paula would need to have been approx 2 in that photo but obviously is older than 2 so has had a really very long life and maybe beaten all existing records.

Yes and what!!! . How well it does!! Paula gave him love more than she expected to receive from other people, who never gave it to her. Featured publication of Moz, Mozulisss pure love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️:handok::clapping::clapping:
What? That dog has a lot of love from tons of people and was spoilt by everyone who visited. Why would you say he gave any different that anyone else and more than she expected?

Very odd thing to say.

Remember hearing a great story about his attempted efforts to make Paula vegan. Link here in fact - https://kaput-mag.com/stories_en/foals-mr-morrissey-did-you-like-your-stay-here/

"Morrissey insisted on eating only from real silver cutlery, Grandma Le Guil came all the way from Paris to bring her own; not to mention that all animal products had to be evicted from the household. It’s not known if Paula actually adhered to this."

I wonder what the idea was with real silver cutlery. I knew about vanilla candles and Corona, but this is the first I've heard of this particular eccentricity.

"Morrissey insisted on eating only from real silver cutlery, Grandma Le Guil came all the way from Paris to bring her own; not to mention that all animal products had to be evicted from the household. It’s not known if Paula actually adhered to this."

I wonder what the idea was with real silver cutlery. I knew about vanilla candles and Corona, but this is the first I've heard of this particular eccentricity.
His riders have been like that for a long time.

There is that story of him insisting on his tea being served in a bone China tea cup with a special lid at Glastonbury back stage. I think that came from Janice Long.

His riders have been like that for a long time.

There is that story of him insisting on his tea being served in a bone China tea cup with a special lid at Glastonbury back stage. I think that came from Janice Long.
For somebody who regularly affirms his loathing of the aristocracy, Morrissey sure has the tastes of the manor born. Who can forget his demand for tins of Fortnum and Mason's classic biscuit collection - a favourite of Her Majesty The Queen - 'the very best butter biscuits in six different flavours. Stem Ginger, Salted Caramel, Macadamia Nut, Lemon Curd, Fruit & Nut Flapjack and Chocolate. Or his insistence of 'ONLY linen napkins' NOT paper' from his Meltdown rider. He's a classy guy Steven Patrick.

Eight years later and still have no idea what a ‘clone stamp’ is.

Eight years later and still have no idea what a ‘clone stamp’ is.

Dogs really love people, and just from the few photos I've seen, Paula appears to have been a very sweet and loving pooch. RIP Honey!

No. Not by a long shot. It’s not even Morrissey’s worst. High School is dreadful.
True. It's definitely one of his worst, possibly a tie with "Swords". I mean what is he doing? Tempting a dog with a fountain pen while wearing a disheveled jogging suit?

There is a pretty big irony in the guy who wrote 'Meat is Murder' demanding to drink from bone china. I guess it just doesn't taste the same without that hint of dead animal skeleton? :paranoid:

There is a pretty big irony in the guy who wrote 'Meat is Murder' demanding to drink from bone china. I guess it just doesn't taste the same without that hint of dead animal skeleton? :paranoid:
Straw clutcher, if ever there was one. :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom