Morrissey Central "PAULA, RIP" & "Paula at Morrissey’s knee" (September 13, 2022)

Paula the dog from World Peace Is None Of Your Business has passed away.

World_peace_is_none_of_your_business_noir92.jpg
unnamed-4_ursgwh.jpg

0-4_iew3je.jpg

by Gustavo Manzur

The records/sleeves in the second photo are intruiging. I'm guessing these were the intended reissue inner sleeves. Did it ever get beyond a mockup, and have some actual copies pressed?

The records/sleeves in the second photo are intruiging. I'm guessing these were the intended reissue inner sleeves. Did it ever get beyond a mockup, and have some actual copies pressed?
I am thinking the same thing. What do these sleeves mean?

The 4 singles from WPINOYB were released as one 10" on vinyl. That was a change of plan from what was intended. Istanbul made it as far as a promo 1 track single on CD-R. Nice to see some proto-artwork (featured as backdrops during the tour). Interesting that Istanbul features Renée Jeanne Falconetti again.
I believe getting 'clearance' to use images was later cited as an issue, but I'd take the cover of WPINOYB with a pinch of salt (I'd guess the back has the 'rise' part of the image) and Istanbul + 3 other tracks on vinyl had a plain sleeve. So definitely provisional & unused in my book (doubtful they'd be sleeves for the Joan version either). Perhaps post-Harvest he was going to release the album & singles as first intended, but not convinced.
Why Paula & clone stamp were ultimately used - answers on a postcard...
Regards,
FWD.

He was attached to the dog not the queen, sometimes, many, animals are more important than people. I love this publication they wanted Paulita rests quietly ! I love these things about Moz, Paula was a queen and Moz is a king :weary: 😰😰❤️❤️💔💔❤️❤️❤️❤️Publicacion excelente dulces los dos viva Moz and Pau!!!!

Feel sadder about this than the queen
Yes and what!!! . How well it does!! Paula gave him love more than she expected to receive from other people, who never gave it to her. Featured publication of Moz, Mozulisss pure love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️:handok::clapping::clapping:

ah, poor wee doggie.he is now off his chain and can run free.

think it's likely a she

and i see no reason why it's a poor doggie. probably had a great life.

if you want poor doggies, ill show you poor doggies.
are you a professional bore or does it come very naturally.

and i see no reason why it's a poor doggie. probably had a great life.

if you want poor doggies, ill show you poor doggies.
Man, you’re brutal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom