Paul Joseph Watson tweets "I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey"

Seriously? PJW? Common sense? If you genuinely think that, seek help from a less confused member of the right. He's an embarassment to the right. The daft bastard makes Boris Johnson look like Churchill.

Examples????? I've yet to hear much I genuinely disagree with.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that some shit that wasn't remotely true, and was easy to check, was what my audience would enjoy me saying WAS true!

Imagine my surprise when I found out that some shit that wasn't remotely true, and was easy to check, was what my audience would enjoy me saying WAS true!

:crazy:

images

Easy to check:rolleyes: in some left wing loon pollo crackpot left wing blog.:lbf:

Truth bombs alert...........can you take them?

Asia is next (no stupid americans and brits middle east is not asia) and there is no way the koreans and chinese and japanese can stop what is coming. Selling chaos is what generates cashflow. In Sweden one party is offering free home alarms for those with their own house cause of the alarming rise in crimes like organised gangs breaking into peoples homes.
You really have to be a complete leftie nutter to not admit that what is going on is a political agenda to completely end the stability sovereign nations once had. EU was just the first step but when they realised that didn't work out they just flooded us all with immigrants and now even they have had enough.
It is interesting that the green party muppets are all behind this despite the immigration creating more problems for the environment they pretend to care about.
Entire countries have changed so much many consider them gone and beyond repair and I wonder what that kind of thing will result in, not like we've learned from history to avoid conflict but when the dollar dips just the slightest bit in value they need to create war somewhere and Iran is next.

I read online that swedes going to Hamburg this summer were in complete shock at the place being the way it is now. But someone claimed it has always been a shithole cause of the boats and that.
I wonder if an old colleague of mine that went there for easter a few years ago for a cosy weekend found it to be a cosy place or not.

Thanks for this video and I knew about everything in it and I have adopted the same ironic stance as him cause it is the only way to survive.
That baby on the balcony and the white dude not saving it, hmmmmmmmmm.

LOL

That kind of thing has been going on for ages in Sweden. I remember the first time it happened back in the 90's when a local paper posted a thank you from someone claiming that a kosovo albanian had handed him his wallet. At the time the kosovo albanians were of course notorious for being the biggest criminals on earth until others took over. Since then those stories have appeared a lot but with internet and online forums they are harder to orchestrate now and those behind it are always found out as some have taken it upon them to investigate these things.

Thanks for this video and I knew about everything in it and I have adopted the same ironic stance as him cause it is the only way to survive.
That baby on the balcony and the white dude not saving it, hmmmmmmmmm.

LOL

That kind of thing has been going on for ages in Sweden. I remember the first time it happened back in the 90's when a local paper posted a thank you from someone claiming that a kosovo albanian had handed him his wallet. At the time the kosovo albanians were of course notorious for being the biggest criminals on earth until others took over. Since then those stories have appeared a lot but with internet and online forums they are harder to orchestrate now and those behind it are always found out as some have taken it upon them to investigate these things.
Which leads me to an example about 2 years ago when a local journo claimed a swede had been racist in the grocery store by the checkout hurling racist abuse at some migrant or other person from abroad.
I emailed the journo and said he needs to make the shop identify that man through the surveillance cameras but surprise surprise he never did cause the thing never happened in the first place.
We all have a responsibility to act and we can all contact people spreading lies forcing them to act whenever they claim something happened so the guilty person can be handed over the men and women of the law enforcement and that is why I still ask every leftie on this forum to adopt a migrant now and help the state reduce the cost for them.
If you are all for immigration you can provide for them as a way to say thank you for how other people paid for everything you ever had in your life and don't come telling me about how much you worked cause every worker is a bigger cost than the money the worker generate but you have to be a national economist to know that so listen to the ones in the know.

Seriously? PJW? Common sense? If you genuinely think that, seek help from a less confused member of the right. He's an embarassment to the right. The daft bastard makes Boris Johnson look like Churchill.

LOL
It's been said before but the very people defending moz do a great job of digging him deeper
Hilarious, they say morrissey is a hero and can do no wrong then say Hateful things about Muslims or black people.
Being defended by these is the worst thing possible for Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom