Paul Joseph Watson tweets "I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey"

Skinny Sock Puppet Nation on HIGH ALERT, awaiting news of the interview::crazy:
82179392.jpg

Could only ever be a partial alliance. PJW is an outspoken critic of vegans and “soy boys.”

Well, Morrissey likes his cheese and I'm not sure what a soy boy is, but isn't it something like Tim Booth out of James? There's plenty more they're likely to have in common. They can compare swastika dick tattoos and reminisce about how Morrissey's career has meant so much to them both. It'll be fine so long as there are the questions about recent tour cancellations are softballed to support a victim narrative.

LOL its going to be a great interview by MOZ.:rock:
Do you think that this interview is going to happen? If it does happen I hope that it is a good interview. Intelligent, thoughtful and insightful. I just hope that this isn't a trap? I'm really worried about Morrissey at the moment. I love Morrissey and I don't want him to get anymore bad publicity.

I found this video made by Paul Joseph Watson on his YouTube channel. He talks about Morrissey, Kanye West and Candace Owens. The video is called "The Truth About Kayne":

Could only ever be a partial alliance. PJW is an outspoken critic of vegans and “soy boys.”

I don't think you've been following closely. Morrissey doesn't care what other thoughts these people have.

Once you get tainted by the far right stench, their peddlers are more than happy to make sure it sticks with you.

They know just how radioactive it makes you, and they enjoy ruining reputations by tainting you with their fluids.

Like Morrissey, their lives are fueled by resentment, and finding as many different ways to express it is their primary interest.

I usually find PJW's videos quite funny, I think he makes his points in a funny satirical way. yeah he had a poke at vegans and soy boys (guilty as charged) but even that video I find myself chuckling at, if you can't have a laugh at yourself then what can you laugh at?

I don't think you've been following closely. Morrissey doesn't care what other thoughts these people have.

Once you get tainted by the far right stench, their peddlers are more than happy to make sure it sticks with you.

They know just how radioactive it makes you, and they enjoy ruining reputations by tainting you with their fluids.

Like Morrissey, their lives are fueled by resentment, and finding as many different ways to express it is their primary interest.

It seems to me, the "left" seeemed to protest and resent everything. Even protesting a Trump visit in UK. A protest doesn't help when you need a trade deal morons. A Theresa May visit barely makes news in US. You live off of protests.

You've turned in a piss poor watered down Uncle Skinny Acolyte. Not wise to cling out the coattails of a deranged 50 something race baiter. Stop the Dad humour too.
Nah. I think that analogy was pretty spot on there, champ. ...but you keep that tongue of yours wagging between poor l’il Stevie’s balls and anus. Go for broke! You’ve got about as much cognitive backing as a bled goat and the wit of a wet stone.

You’re the LAST a person that should be judging someone else’s commentary on anything, let alone it’s humour content.

Go on now. Hop upstairs. Quick, quick like a bunny. Mom’s got your spam and cheese ready. ...and she needs her laptop back.

It seems to me, the "left" seeemed to protest and resent everything. Even protesting a Trump visit in UK. A protest doesn't help when you need a trade deal morons. A Theresa May visit barely makes news in US. You live off of protests.

You bet we're protesting Trump in the US. We're losing healthcare benefits, access to safe and legal abortion in many states, there's little immigrant children in cages, corruption reigns supreme - of course we're protesting. Wouldn't you protest these things too?

I'm waiting for Morrissey to make a statement about US immigration - it is after all the country he lives in.

The majority of the country agree with Morrissey's views. The media of course would deny this - just like they did with the Brexit vote.
Screamers and tantrummers on social media do not reflect the majority view of the UK.
Well said you thick bastard

Just read that 60% of Muslims in Britain are married to their own cousins. Official. Fact.

So there you have it, most Muslims are inbred.

What an trusting, open minded group of people that they won't even allow their children to marry outside of their own family.

If they're this insular and ignorant, imagine how they feel about other races.

Brits get accused of constant racism when Muslims are the most racist people on earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927581/The-tragic-truth-cousin-marriages.html
Yes, I actually watched a BBC documentary about it not long ago. It’s a common practice among Pakistanis.

Hmm I’ve just watched a couple of videos by this chap ( never heard of him before ). Whilst he comes across as an utter twunt, there is little doubt that this country has very large problems ( especially in London where I was threatened to be stabbed for nothing at all in the street just because I am white ). I am not, and I doubt anyone is, able to give a broad answer to these issues, they are certainly needing to be addressed.

London has always been like that. Sudden, random violence is never very far away in the metropolis but it's been like that since the 1970s (that's as far back as I remember.)

London has always been like that. Sudden, random violence is never very far away in the metropolis but it's been like that since the 1970s (that's as far back as I remember.)

Very true, we moved out after our son was born, probably around 2003, 'cause people were getting stabbed and shot on a weekly basis within half a mile of our house.

"I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey."

Is this actually a reference to "the more you ignore me, the closer I get?"

what I was surprised at was watching the bbc and itv coverage of thousands of fans reaction after the engerlund-sweden game was how white it was,seen two young Asian kids and a Asian teenager.so much for integration or Asians are more into cricket,
on the interview maybe this is a bit of firefighting on bmgs part.

Very true, we moved out after our son was born, probably around 2003, 'cause people were getting stabbed and shot on a weekly basis within half a mile of our house.

I've read stories from the 1970s of gangs would roam the streets looking for people they didn't like the look of to beat up and stab. ISTR Gary Numan having a couple of tales about that, his being picked on on a fairly regularly basis because of his appearance.

Oh for f***ing f***'s sake. You have got to be f***ing kidding me.

Any of you who didn't think it's over - it's over.

It won‘t be over until Morrissey dies! Although I must admit that it will be difficult for him in GB, but not for the rest of the world! So don‘t worry, you can do your exellent moderator job on this fan-site a few more years, and than you can die happily. What a poor person you are not to leave this place. And I wonder why David Tseng does nothing against you. A moderator can be critical, but shouldn’t be full of hate and post 5-10 hatefull messages per day. Isn’t there another singer around you hate quite as much? Feel free to leave for this artist which is this evil and bad, just like Morrissey. But I did forget, you can‘t leave, because we all know: you love Morrissey more than your own life!

Last edited:
I've read stories from the 1970s of gangs would roam the streets looking for people they didn't like the look of to beat up and stab. ISTR Gary Numan having a couple of tales about that, his being picked on on a fairly regularly basis because of his appearance.
this was in the eighties where Britain had a very tribal culture,you had mods,punks,skinheads,new romantics,bikers so you had groups who couldn't stand the site of each other.

Have no fear, the rape babies sired by grooming gangs are starting to mix up the genetics quite nicely.

Just read that 60% of Muslims in Britain are married to their own cousins. Official. Fact.

So there you have it, most Muslims are inbred.

What an trusting, open minded group of people that they won't even allow their children to marry outside of their own family.

If they're this insular and ignorant, imagine how they feel about other races.

Brits get accused of constant racism when Muslims are the most racist people on earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927581/The-tragic-truth-cousin-marriages.html

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom