Paul Joseph Watson tweets "I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey"

They shouldn't even be breeding in an overpopulated world let alone inbreeding. Yuck! #AntiNatalism #Overpopulation

I would like to interview Morrissey, but I can't think of any questions because I know him well. Pretty much everyone who interviews him doesn't know him well.

#iHeartMOZ

Just read that 60% of Muslims in Britain are married to their own cousins. Official. Fact.

So there you have it, most Muslims are inbred.

What an trusting, open minded group of people that they won't even allow their children to marry outside of their own family.

If they're this insular and ignorant, imagine how they feel about other races.

Brits get accused of constant racism when Muslims are the most racist people on earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927581/The-tragic-truth-cousin-marriages.html

My God. Infowars. If he's gonna do it, I hope he goes all in and starts rambling about a new world order, and lizard people, and how jet fuel can't melt steel beams. At least we'd know for sure then that he's completely lost his mind.
The interview will never happen. And also, Moz is completely sane and rational.

He's conceited enough to do this.

All of this from the "we're not about politics, we're about music" camp.

You know people get old, and they act ignorant about certain subjects, but Morrissey always held himself up as a special snow-flake removed from the paranoid delusions of the ordinary boys.

Now he's just an old fart, living out of a trailer, lamenting the death of a local eatery.

It's all so undignified.

My God. Infowars. If he's gonna do it, I hope he goes all in and starts rambling about a new world order, and lizard people, and how jet fuel can't melt steel beams. At least we'd know for sure then that he's completely lost his mind.
They say once you're in hole, stop digging. To be honest, though, once it gets to a certain depth you may as well carry on.

This site has become so tiresome.

“You are a racist!”

“No, you are a racist!”

I simply don’t care anymore. I’m signing off. Can’t be arsed anymore.

Goodbye.
If your therapy works and you can stay away from here then by all means give me his or hers details.

Could only ever be a partial alliance. PJW is an outspoken critic of vegans and “soy boys.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom