Paul Joseph Watson tweets "I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey"

Yeah do it, I'm enjoying the whole career suicide by verbal shits vibe he's got going on.

Did he have a shelf stacking job before he became a singer? At least he'll have some skills to go back to.
Flesh remover and he might pick you for his next job.

Yeah do it, I'm enjoying the whole career suicide by verbal shits vibe he's got going on.

Did he have a shelf stacking job before he became a singer? At least he'll have some skills to go back to.

You've turned in a piss poor watered down Uncle Skinny Acolyte. Not wise to cling out the coattails of a deranged 50 something race baiter. Stop the Dad humour too.

Get down to Dave Haslams, I wanna be adored gig,,,.. let the spunk fill your arse, :rofl:

Hmm I’ve just watched a couple of videos by this chap ( never heard of him before ). Whilst he comes across as an utter twunt, there is little doubt that this country has very large problems ( especially in London where I was threatened to be stabbed for nothing at all in the street just because I am white ). I am not, and I doubt anyone is, able to give a broad answer to these issues, they are certainly needing to be addressed.

The majority of the country agree with Morrissey's views. The media of course would deny this - just like they did with the Brexit vote.
Screamers and tantrummers on social media do not reflect the majority view of the UK.

The majority of the country agree with Morrissey's views. The media of course would deny this - just like they did with the Brexit vote.
Screamers and tantrummers on social media do not reflect the majority view of the UK.

Maybe that's the majority, maybe not. But that point of view should be as respected as any other, no matter what media or social media reflect or support. Minorities are as important as majorities in a proper democracy.

I don't believe we had a referendum on racism, I thought you lot always said it wasn't about racism?

Either way, enough of his fans don't agree to the extent that he can't sell enough tickets to do a tour and barring 'the majority' suddenly taking an interest in him he's f***ed.

This is all building up to Morrissey doing an ad.

"Have you noticed a change in me lately? It's all thanks to BRAIN FORCE PLUS."

Hmm I’ve just watched a couple of videos by this chap ( never heard of him before ). Whilst he comes across as an utter twunt, there is little doubt that this country has very large problems ( especially in London where I was threatened to be stabbed for nothing at all in the street just because I am white ). I am not, and I doubt anyone is, able to give a broad answer to these issues, they are certainly needing to be addressed.
As a white person in London you are part of an ethnic minority. Whites were 44% in the 2011 census in London. That means realistically 20% as many people never fill out such forms. Now in 2o18 I would say 15%.
In a city as diverse as London you have to watch yourself because as we all know, whites are the most envied and hated race on earth.
If a robber or rapist is on the prowl in a place of diversity they will always choose a white for their power trip.

Last edited:
This site has become so tiresome.

“You are a racist!”

“No, you are a racist!”

I simply don’t care anymore. I’m signing off. Can’t be arsed anymore.

Goodbye.

Maybe that's the majority, maybe not. But that point of view should be as respected as any other, no matter what media or social media reflect or support. Minorities are as important as majorities in a proper democracy.
Of course, but my point was that Moz will never have to work in a supermarket. He'll always have a fan base in music.

I don't believe we had a referendum on racism, I thought you lot always said it wasn't about racism?

Either way, enough of his fans don't agree to the extent that he can't sell enough tickets to do a tour and barring 'the majority' suddenly taking an interest in him he's f***ed.
If we had a vote on mass immigration the majority would vote 'no more please'.

And as for Moz, announcing a tour right after just doing one was a bit much. Especially two arena nights in Manchester at short notice - and in the summer when people have other things on the cards that leave them skint. Bad idea.

This site has become so tiresome.

“You are a racist!”

“No, you are a racist!”

I simply don’t care anymore. I’m signing off. Can’t be arsed anymore.

Goodbye.
For what it's worth, Eric, I feel the same. But I wish you wouldn't go. It's refreshing to have voices that are not part of the ongoing Punch and Judy show.

PANIC ON THE STREETS OF LONDON :(:(

Just read that 60% of Muslims in Britain are married to their own cousins. Official. Fact.

So there you have it, most Muslims are inbred.

What an trusting, open minded group of people that they won't even allow their children to marry outside of their own family.

If they're this insular and ignorant, imagine how they feel about other races.

Brits get accused of constant racism when Muslims are the most racist people on earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927581/The-tragic-truth-cousin-marriages.html

Interesting.:thumb:

My God. Infowars. If he's gonna do it, I hope he goes all in and starts rambling about a new world order, and lizard people, and how jet fuel can't melt steel beams. At least we'd know for sure then that he's completely lost his mind.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom