Paul Heaton slags off Morrissey and praises Marr in new song

I've not heard the song but the lyrics are highlighted in the Mojo review of Heaton's new album, 'Manchester Calling'.
Marr is praised for being 'cool'. Profound stuff!
John M

Update:
The review being cited via FWD.
53068_20200218_143612.jpg

Skinny quit posting idiocy. Heaton gig in upcoming April will in all likelihood be cancelled and none of the shows in his previous tour came close to a half full house. and utter disaster. dressed up like a fat pee wee herman the four eyed twat.:rage:

all MOZ SHOWS will SELL OUT:rofl:
:moneybag::moneybag: yes skinny money lots of it for Moz none for the four eyed twat.:tiphat:

now you have hugh as a sidekick too. that human lump of gravy. disgraces to yourselves.:censored:
Can we get a translator for this f***ing clown?

Heaton has zero star quality - and would be the first to admit so himself.

This is why he would be recognised nowhere - including Hull. Despite record sales.
Truth. He goes about his business, making and playing music - not whining and whinging like a f***ing toddler in a day-old soiled diaper.

At least not liking any posts about Morrissey dying like Skinny’s baby brother Surface, whose insular little Englander views make him think England is the world and therefore Paul f***ing Heaton is a bigger star than Moz :crazy:

I did not like a post about Morrissey dying so retract that comment you c***.

I posted - What will Morrissey be when he is 74? In response to a comment dissing Debbie Harry

Someone else posted - 6 feet under with a tarnished legacy of shit and a handful of twat fans who will - hopefully - follow closely behind- I marked that as funny, that's very different to wishing someone dead

I did not like a post about Morrissey dying so retract that comment you c***.

I posted - What will Morrissey be when he is 74? In response to a comment dissing Debbie Harry

Someone else posted - 6 feet under with a tarnished legacy of shit and a handful of twat fans who will - hopefully - follow closely behind- I marked that as funny, that's very different to wishing someone dead
Sorry, you did not LIKE a post about Morrissey and his fans dying, but you thought it FUNNY.

Makes a huge difference don’t you think??

Sick, thick man.

Truth. He goes about his business, making and playing music - not whining and whinging like a f***ing toddler in a day-old soiled diaper.
Then maybe you should stop whining and whinging and use the toilet like everyone else.

Sorry, you did not LIKE a post about Morrissey and his fans dying, but you thought it FUNNY.

Sick, thick man.

It's called humour Thewlis. Maybe you need to seek help or speak to someone as you are becoming obsessed with anyone who makes even the slightest negative comment about Morrissey. You also appear to be seeing things that aren't there and constantly challenging factual posts. All a bit worrying to be honest.

It's called humour Thewlis. Maybe you need to seek help or speak to someone as you are becoming obsessed with anyone who makes even the slightest negative comment about Morrissey. You also appear to be seeing things that aren't there and constantly challenging factual posts. All a bit worrying to be honest.
Yes very funny, to wish death on Moz and his fans. But yes, worrying indeed. Everyone here is sick to the backteeth of you and your petty little posts. Time for your daily check of the Leeds seating table no doubt :lbf:

Yes very funny, to wish death on Moz and his fans. But yes, worrying indeed. Everyone here is sick to the backteeth of you and your petty little posts. Time for your daily check of the Leeds seating table no doubt :lbf:

The poster didn't wish death on Morrissey - just his fans - you're seeing things again

The poster didn't wish death on Morrissey - just his fans - you're seeing things again

Just retract your vote then.
Problem solved. Issue sorted. Maybe keep those bad thoughts to yourself if you must have them. Stop inflaming a situation unnecessarily in trying to impress or curry favour with your kind.

Housemartins were a great little group
Beautiful South likewise were very good
Heaton is a clever songwriter and clearly a talented guy ( 'Have Fun' from Blue is the colour is beautifully sad ) ... i find his stuff generally a bit twee but he is similar to moz in that he writes barbed pop songs ( radio 2 love him ..all the time )
It is ok to like more than 1 intelligent
Artist isn't it ?
Of course its all subjective...
your right ken,everything is subjective and because I don't like them shouldn't discourage anyone from listening to them.huge Kenneth Williams fan.

You ARE an illiterate little twat, aren’t you? Try reading my post again. I didn’t wish death on Morrissey. I said I thought he’d be dead on a toilet by 74, in response to a question about where he might be. It’ll happen on its own. There was no “wishing” for it.

On the other hand... You and your ilk? Wouldn’t bother me one bit if you all went out choking on the 3 for 1 “Bag o’ dicks Special” before day’s end. You’re boring, tiresome and wasting good air that could be used by folks who make a positive contribution to humankind.

Plenty of daft scum in this world without wilted lilies like you lot.

...and YES, I AM one of the judges.

Fak Arf.

Just retract your vote then.
Problem solved. Issue sorted. Maybe keep those bad thoughts to yourself if you must have them. Stop inflaming a situation unnecessarily in trying to impress or curry favour with your kind.
Free speech.

Sick, thick man.
Welcome to the Thewlis Cafe.

Tonight’s special will be a 3 course offering of semantics, bullshit and crow.

You ARE an illiterate little twat, aren’t you? Try reading my post again. I didn’t wish death on Morrissey. I said I thought he’d be dead on a toilet by 74, in response to a question about where he might be. It’ll happen on its own. There was no “wishing” for it.

On the other hand... You and your ilk? Wouldn’t bother me one bit if you all went out choking on the 3 for 1 “Bag o’ dicks Special” before day’s end. You’re boring, tiresome and wasting good air that could be used by folks who make a positive contribution to humankind.

Plenty of daft scum in this world without wilted lilies like you lot.

...and YES, I AM one of the judges.

Fak Arf.
The banned troll ordinaryboy86 with another offensive and evil post wishing dead on Moz and especially his fans again and king of trolls @Surface finding it funny again...
A very evil and ill human being.

The banned troll ordinaryboy86 with another offensive and evil post wishing dead on Moz and especially his fans again and king of trolls @Surface finding it funny again...
A very evil and ill human being.

Hi Thewlis, yes it is funny because you actually believe he means it. Just ignore him if he upsets you,

Hi Thewlis, yes it is funny because you actually believe he means it. Just ignore him if he upsets you,
He doesn’t upset me but he is definitely not funny. But your sense of humour is about as interesting as your petty smallminded posts.
How about the Leeds seating plan? Have you checked again? You must do so, please don’t forget to...

He doesn’t upset me but he is definitely not funny. But your sense of humour is about as interesting as your petty smallminded posts.
How about the Leeds seating plan? Have you checked again? You must do so, please don’t forget to...

No need it’s never in a million years going to sell out, he hasn’t even managed to sell the 60% made available.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom