Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - free gig for NHS frontline staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
I wish Heaton would follow James Blunt's lead - do the decent thing and NOT put on a free concert for anyone.

Why, there are an lot of people them like them?

1843613-1580574314.jpg

Why, there are an lot of people them like them?

View attachment 55433
And about ten times as many that can't stand them (or rather him).
Check out this cover he did of 'Some Might Say' a week or so ago.

Possibly the single worst performance of any song in musical history.
And to think he's going to inflict this on all the NHS staff, after all they've been through?

And about ten times as many that can't stand them (or rather him).
Check out this cover he did of 'Some Might Say' a week or so ago.

Possibly the single worst performance of any song in musical history.
And to think he's going to inflict this on all the NHS staff, after all they've been through?

What does that say about Morrissey then who couldn't even sell out 65% of Leeds?

What does that say about Morrissey then who couldn't even sell out 65% of Leeds?

Steve is less popular than Paul&Jackie together. But Paul Heaton when genuinely solo is (even) less popular than Steve (by some margin).
And the point is Steve is not inflicting one of his concerts on the poor NHS staff after all they will have been through.

Leeds didn’t sell out because a bunch of girly northerners were scared about picking up a moody virus.
And it’s Morrissey, not Steve. Plank.

FFS these two dumb twats didnt sell out leeds:LOL:
the WHOLE TOUR INCLUDING LEEDS WAS CANCELLED FOR LACK OF TICKET SALES;)
being insecure self promoting twats they have to make fake poster for their sucko cancelled tour:ROFLMAO:

Their arena tour which has been rescheduled to the autumn is a sell out as well.
Tom Heaton (Aston Villa Goalkeeper) and Diane Abbott (Shadow Home Secretary) have agreed to stand in on the Autumn tour as Paul Heaton and Jacquie Abbott have had to cancel due to logistical reasons!!! ? Can I 'ave me money back??? ☹

Back
Top Bottom