Pathetic Losers Trying Desperately To Look Like Morrissey

I have zero idea of who or what you guys are talking about but I f***ing LOVE hearing you guys use British cuss slang. :sweet:

Re:

No doubt Nick Grimshaw (Radio 1 DJ / TV presenter) is a tosser.

However, being a tosser doesn't necessary qualify him in this thread?

I don't remember seeing or hearing that he likes / got his quiff from Morrissey.

Last edited:
Re:

No doubt Nick Grimshaw (Radio 1 DJ / TV presenter) is a tosser.

However, being a tosser doesn't necessary qualify him is in this thread?

I don't remember seeing or hearing that he likes / got his quiff from Morrissey.

Yeah but Kewpie, Nick Grimshaw's style is a filtered down, bastardised version of Morrissey circa 1985, the man's a breathing bellend, his style is so contrived it's like he's seen it in a NME style template magazine.

And yes, Nick Grimshaw pathetically copies Morrissey's style and fails badly.

Re:

Yeah but Kewpie, Nick Grimshaw's style is a filtered down, bastardised version of Morrissey circa 1985, the man's a breathing bellend, his style is so contrived it's like he's seen it in a NME style template magazine.

And yes, Nick Grimshaw pathetically copies Morrissey's style and fails badly.

It's your own fault to think Grimshaw steals style from Morrissey.

I advise you to stop thinking in that way, problem sorted.

You'd love my accent then, you'd cream your knickers

Are you all "bluedee fookin' 'el" or "blehday f***een 'ell" or "right chap, well then..."?

Re:

It's your own fault to think Grimshaw steals style from Morrissey.

I advise you to stop thinking in that way, problem sorted.

tumblr_inline_mpmpn6ieX51qz4rgp.gif

The Nelson thing doesn't work now because originally it was pointed at a quote embed of the first post in that thread, where after the "for instance" part there was that picture of the Morrissey fag by (assumedly) his computer, except now the little thumbnail where the pic used to be says the person deleted the pic. Hence my ha-ha. But now it's just totally blank.

The Nelson thing doesn't work now because originally it was pointed at a quote embed of the first post in that thread, where after the "for instance" part there was that picture of the Morrissey fag by (assumedly) his computer, except now the little thumbnail where the pic used to be says the person deleted the pic. Hence my ha-ha. But now it's just totally blank.

You mean this one...
2chw7xg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom