Paste magazine: Morrissey - There Is a Whine That Never Goes Out

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
A very blunt article by Jason Rhode.
Excerpt:
"...Morrissey, if what you really want is for people to say “Get out, wogs,” then why don’t you do it yourself? Better yet, why don’t you try to sing it? Come on, Steve. Give us a tune.

Scott McMahon, replying to Moz’s post, had a probing response:

The perp was born in Manchester Moz, you wanker. Nothing to do with “immigration”. You’ve really just lost any idea of who you are, you were descended from Irish immigrants yourself, like I was … Remember the times when people were quick to blame ANYONE with Irish Catholic heritage for the crimes of the IRA?..."

MORRISSEYhoriz.jpg

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/shut-up-morrissey.html

Regards,
FWD.

A very blunt article by Jason Rhode.
Excerpt:
"...Morrissey, if what you really want is for people to say “Get out, wogs,” then why don’t you do it yourself? Better yet, why don’t you try to sing it? Come on, Steve. Give us a tune.

Scott McMahon, replying to Moz’s post, had a probing response:

The perp was born in Manchester Moz, you wanker. Nothing to do with “immigration”. You’ve really just lost any idea of who you are, you were descended from Irish immigrants yourself, like I was … Remember the times when people were quick to blame ANYONE with Irish Catholic heritage for the crimes of the IRA?..."

View attachment 41619

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/shut-up-morrissey.html

Regards,
FWD.

O no, nothing to do with immigration whatsoever. WTF? Maybe he arrived on the Mayflower, on the
return trip.:crazy:

The son of immigrants seems a pretty direct link to me.

Yip, but from a very different background and culture although someone mentioned many people from Irish decent were looked upon the same way as immigrants from other cultures, beliefs and background nowadays due to the terrorists from the IRA.
It seems likely to me.
But I don't really know.

This thread illustrates how the argument goes right now.

1) Someone writes an article in a publication criticising Morrissey.

2) Newly arrived bots: "IMMIGRANTS!"

'Come on, Steve. Give us a tune.' :mad: :angry:

WTF !? 'Steve'? Steve?! REALLY? Forget it man ! now all hell's gonna break loose ! Hope he doesn't find out about it.

all of this anger and criticism directed at my beloved reminds me of a quote by hermann hesse! allow me:

people with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest

indeed. *nods*

all of this anger and criticism directed at my beloved reminds me of a quote by hermann hesse! allow me:

people with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest

indeed. *nods*
I've recently seen a film or episode of a tv series that featured a quote by Hesse and something tells me it was the very quote you posted.

Wish I could remember which film or tv series it was and what exact quote of Hesse it was.

Back
Top Bottom