Passing judgement on other people's relationships

mauve21

Long time participant
Of course I'm referring to the Russell Brand wedding situation....
Do we think it's rude to tell someone they shouldn't get married...
What's your opinion?

I thought it was just Moz commenting on marriage in general, not specifically on them. And no one should be surprisd.

Morrissey's never been married though, so it's quite hard for him to judge if he's never been in that situation...you could even call it a kind of predjuce

I just thought he would want to "see the boy happy" in this instance.
Maybe there is something deeper beneath the surface than Morrissey
being abrasive. Something about either Perry or Brand that makes
master M think they shouldn't wed.
But then again maybe the whole story is a fake.
It's not sour grapes because I could never imagine Morrissey with a
girly girl on his arm.
If it's a true story he's got his reasons or he's just a sulky man.:confused:

Morrissey's never been married though, so it's quite hard for him to judge if he's never been in that situation...you could even call it a kind of predjuce

"Morrissey, the Wedding Crusher: he's never tried it, but he won't recommend it."

I can see a film already.

...Doesn't bringing the paper once and moaning about it many times afterwards count as marriage?:eek: Cos to oor Moorrisey, it's like the maximum level of commitment you know! :tears:

Poor thing.

I wasn't even aware he was marrying her..why would anyone care what anyone else does in their private lives?

I wasn't even aware he was marrying her..why would anyone care what anyone else does in their private lives?

Readers of Daily Mirror, The Sun, The Daily Star, The Sport, Heat Magazine....so that includes quite a few hundred thousand people that live in the UK :lbf:

Readers of Daily Mirror, The Sun, The Daily Star, The Sport, Heat Magazine....so that includes quite a few hundred thousand people that live in the UK :lbf:

I've given all them shite publications up,I don't care how big Jordan's lips or tits have got or who is shagging who..nowadays I only read Proust,Tolstoy and Austen lol:thumb:I'm class me:cool:

I just don't unnerstand why the UK "Media" think that we, the general public, are actually supposed to Give a flying furry frig about these Plastic Non-entities....I see (... by a headlines I spotted this weekend...) That Jordan/Katie/Pimples and her tranny-hubby's marriage is a wreck....kerry kat(Atonia) is back with whoever, and Peter Andre is STILL going on about how much he misses his "Kids" ( ...Ermm....Why not try actually VISITING them then, instead of making TV shows about your Tragic Loss.....just a fuggin' suggestion....)....Even "Big Brother" doesn't get the press coverage it used to anymore ...
In the meantime, REAL people are Actually DYING on this Earth from Starvation, explosions/Wars etc......

...still....at least Cheryl Cole is "Back" again with Ashley.....so THAT'S ok then....Phew....

I just don't unnerstand why the UK "Media" think that we, the general public, are actually supposed to Give a flying furry frig about these Plastic Non-entities....I see (... by a headlines I spotted this weekend...) That Jordan/Katie/Pimples and her tranny-hubby's marriage is a wreck....kerry kat(Atonia) is back with whoever, and Peter Andre is STILL going on about how much he misses his "Kids" ( ...Ermm....Why not try actually VISITING them then, instead of making TV shows about your Tragic Loss.....just a fuggin' suggestion....)....Even "Big Brother" doesn't get the press coverage it used to anymore ...
In the meantime, REAL people are Actually DYING on this Earth from Starvation, explosions/Wars etc......

...still....at least Cheryl Cole is "Back" again with Ashley.....so THAT'S ok then....Phew....

I haven't got the foggiest who all those people are. Don't let them cross the channel.:thumb:

""Morrissey, the Wedding Crusher: he's never tried it, but he won't recommend it."

Heh, heh. Imagine his setlist for the joyous occassion:-:thumb:

Last night I dreamt somebody loved me
Never had noone ever
William, it was really nothing (special extended version for the day)
Pretty girls make graves
Girlfriend in a coma

Not to mention imagine the speech he'd give if asked to:- "Yes well,
I've known Russell for quite a long time and his philandering promiscuous
ways would have me to believe him an unlikely chap for marrying.....
but well I wonder......." is dragged away from the venue by security:)

I Know It's Over.....and it never really began, but in my heart...it was so real!

Tags
high minded judging marriage opinion
Back
Top Bottom