Pasadena

Horace

Banned
have any bootlegs from pasadena surfaced yet? i would like to hear how the new bass player and keyboard player sound - and see if i can spot any mistakes :)

That would be so cool. I would love to hear any of those shows.:)

I posted a video of Please Please Please from night#3 a few days ago...I shot a couple more songs as well and will post them soon...

Here's a bootleg from Friday Feb 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqbyf4

I didn't make it or anything, I found it on the livejournal page Morrissey-shot. I hope it's ok with the person who made it that I'm sharing it, if you see this. It's not 100% complete - more like 85 - 90% complete, but since no others have turned up I think it should definitely be shared. The sound quality is ok, but all of the between song comments are on there, and the best thing about it is it captures the total euphoria of the crowd. I was there and it was insane... absolute unconditional love for Moz! :D

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing that link. I know there is more somewhere because so many people were recording.

They got the whole show, eh?

I just got some songs starting with the end of William...

I couldn't do any shooting while my daughter was awake..

Are there any bootlegs of the Thursday (FEb 1st) show?? That was my first Moz concert (yipeeeee!!) and I would love to have a memory of it. :D

Here's a bootleg from Friday Feb 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqbyf4

I didn't make it or anything, I found it on the livespace page Morrissey-shot. I hope it's ok with the person who made it that I'm sharing it, if you see this. It's not 100% complete - more like 85 - 90% complete, but since no others have turned up I think it should definitely be shared. The sound quality is ok, but all of the between song comments are on there, and the best thing about it is it captures the total euphoria of the crowd. I was there and it was insane... absolute unconditional love for Moz! :D

thanks Claudia!

Back
Top Bottom