Pasadena Roll Call

I will be at the Thursday and Friday one. Still trying for the Saturday one.

It's official: I'm going. I have orchestra tix for the 1st and 2nd nights. I have a babysitter lined up... My husband's ordering plane tickets as I type this. I'm sooo scared to fly. I'll have to be on a plane for HOURS. I don't know how I'm going to cope. When I flew to Chicago in November to see him, I only had to be on a plane for about an hour and a half both ways and even THAT freaked me out. I know it's safer than driving, blah blah blah... but it's SCARY. It just feels so unnatural and claustrophobic to me. If anyone can say anything to calm me down, I'd appreciate it. :)

By the way, I have extra tickets if anyone needs them: loge, row g and orchestra row gg.

Anyone remember me from Chicago? I'm the sexy fat girl (it happens!) with the black bob and blue streaks in my hair. :D

buying single tickets probably helps, do you think its sold out already?

I'm going to try again tomorrow. My lord, I'm going to have so many tickets to sell!

Think anyone will buy 'em? D:

It's official: I'm going. I have orchestra tix for the 1st and 2nd nights. I have a babysitter lined up... My husband's ordering plane tickets as I type this. I'm sooo scared to fly. I'll have to be on a plane for HOURS. I don't know how I'm going to cope. When I flew to Chicago in November to see him, I only had to be on a plane for about an hour and a half both ways and even THAT freaked me out. I know it's safer than driving, blah blah blah... but it's SCARY. It just feels so unnatural and claustrophobic to me. If anyone can say anything to calm me down, I'd appreciate it. :)

By the way, I have extra tickets if anyone needs them: loge, row g and orchestra row gg.

Anyone remember me from Chicago? I'm the sexy fat girl (it happens!) with the black bob and blue streaks in my hair. :D

i went to the chicago show too. and i had to fly too from fresno, california. but now i will just have to drive to the show. I think i saw you. Not sure. I had purple hair with V bangs and a lot of piercings haha.

im trying tomorrow too. just for saturday though. since i have thurs and friday already.

I might need a ticket, too, for my sister who changed her mind at the last minute. If we can't get her in the building for Saturday tomorrow morning, I'll be on here a'beggin'.

i will be there thur and fri night. thur night i am in left lodge d and fri night i am in orch cc

my friend has a total of 4 tickets he is selling for thur night. balcony, you can email me for more info at [email protected]

he is asking $100/ea for them, its a little over cost, but before he lists them on ebay and makes even more, i asked that i can try on here 1st.

I will be attending all 3 shows all Orchestra. Yay! I also attended the Chicago show. We went for MozLove's birthday. I'm just glad we don't have to fly out this time.
Hope to meet some of you soon! :)

i will be there thur and fri night. thur night i am in left lodge d and fri night i am in orch cc

my friend has a total of 4 tickets he is selling for thur night. balcony, you can email me for more info at [email protected]

he is asking $100/ea for them, its a little over cost, but before he lists them on ebay and makes even more, i asked that i can try on here 1st.

If he bought them just to resell, I hope he has to eat the cost on all 4 tickets

Back
Top Bottom