Pasadena, CA - Cruel World Fest (May 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Satan Rejected My Soul / Knockabout World / How Soon Is Now? / Have-A-Go Merchant / First Of The Gang To Die / Half A Person / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Never Had No One Ever / Let Me Kiss You / I Am Veronica / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @davidt, @karenina, @Redacted, FWD & setlist.fm

• Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so many :(

I have a tenant named Veronica. She left her garage door opener in her car and I had to use mine so she could get to her car.

Spot the difference between Day 1 and 2:
1: bowtie & no tie
2: striped tie

Why are you calling his audience "brain dead masses"? They showed up for Morrissey. Not cool.
Agreed! I actually meant the people in the Cruel World group that I follow that were bitching about the night 1 setlist and saying that Morrissey shouldn’t have been the headliner… context is everything. I’ll revise.

we are back to people saying it was a shit setlist,rewind a week and we had probably the same people saying the warm up shows were the best setlist in years.he cant win no matter what songs he picks.

we are back to people saying it was a shit setlist,rewind a week and we had probably the same people saying the warm up shows were the best setlist in years.he cant win no matter what songs he picks.

Yeah, but some people have multiple accounts just to slag him off, so it's not reliable information even when they pretend to like him & mysteriously keep getting last minute tickets to gigs they weren't going to.

I think Moz knew that the setlist was well over due a good shake up. With new band members as well ‘‘twas the perfect time.
As Vex says it’s probably just the haters thinking they are clever.

I think Moz knew that the setlist was well over due a good shake up. With new band members as well ‘‘twas the perfect time.
As Vex says it’s probably just the haters thinking they are clever.
He’s recently dropped Paris, and when was the last time he played Crashing Bores?
There’s bound to be a backlash.

First Of The Gang To Die / Half A Person / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over
Sunday 15.5.2022

Yeah, but some people have multiple accounts just to slag him off, so it's not reliable information even when they pretend to like him & mysteriously keep getting last minute tickets to gigs they weren't going to.
Are you referring to me? What exactly is unreliable about the information I provided?

If you feel the description fits you, then it probably does.
You're not exactly being subtle, but I'm asking you what exactly you think is unreliable about the information I posted here. Were you at the show or are you simply talking out of your ass?

Me either, i NEVER go to the hippy camping ones.
Its not really about music , its about getting messed up with your mates, while taking a poop in the woods
I only went to this for one reason, to add support for M. Thats it.
My reason was to see Morrissey also, otherwise I wouldn't have gone. Also I'm not a fan of mud while listening to music.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom