Pasadena, CA - Cruel World Fest (May 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Satan Rejected My Soul / Knockabout World / How Soon Is Now? / Have-A-Go Merchant / First Of The Gang To Die / Half A Person / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Never Had No One Ever / Let Me Kiss You / I Am Veronica / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @davidt, @karenina, @Redacted, FWD & setlist.fm

• Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
By an amazing stroke of luck, we have a confirmed list - both nights up before setlist.fm finished entries :)
Thanks & kudos to all helping.
FWD.

By an amazing stroke of luck, we have a confirmed list - both nights up before setlist.fm finished entries :)
Thanks & kudos to all helping.
FWD.
Excellent work, thank you

I used to think like that but it was Jesse who wrote River Clean and I thought You Were Dead. Both are up there with the best of Alain and Boz.

Not quite as exciting tonight
Yep Jesse has written some great tracks with Moz. If You Don't Like me then Don't Look At Me for example.

We look at that set list with a degree of 'meh'. Such a back catalogue, such a rich depth of work. Don't go all 'sing us our favourite song' on us; this is an average set list; an almost can't be arsed setlist. He could do so much more, so much better.

We look at that set list with a degree of 'meh'. Such a back catalogue, such a rich depth of work. Don't go all 'sing us our favourite song' on us; this is an average set list; an almost can't be arsed setlist. He could do so much more, so much better.
I have to admit I was not overly impressed by the setlist and I agree that with his back catalog, it could have been better. I hope it's not the same one for Vegas. I was expecting him to mix it up over these past 4 nights.

Still no covers! Sometimes I believe Morrissey is really listening to us fans.

On your mark get set go

Not getting the greatest stuff tonight

God, this song is so LETHARGIC these days. Just this small snippet was nearly enough to put me in an irreversible coma, and that's even before the annoyance of the bloody 'Quando Quando Quando's'. :sleeping:

God, this song is so LETHARGIC these days. Just this small snippet was nearly enough to put me in an irreversible coma, and that's even before the annoyance of the bloody 'Quando Quando Quando's'. :sleeping:
That's not what I meant by not getting the greatest stuff, tonight's content was hard to sort because people were posting last night's content and a lot of the videos were shot from too far away to tell what he was wearing, which was the best way to figure out which night it was from. A lot of people seemed to go to both nights so they weren't posting a lot earlier but maybe there's more out there now.

I do hope he brings back Satan Rejected My Soul. Hopefully this time Tobias won’t F it up again. Hopefully Morrissey will finally kick him to the curb, please God before Vegas!
He didn't f*** it up, it was a technical problem and led to a very entertaining two minutes of Mozz talk.

I do hope he brings back Satan Rejected My Soul. Hopefully this time Tobias won’t F it up again. Hopefully Morrissey will finally kick him to the curb, please God before Vegas!
was it Jesse? tell me more...he struck a wronh chord or something and Moz preferred to abort? what the hell happened?

Screenshot_20220516-125858~2.png
Screenshot_20220516-125821~2.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom