Pasadena, CA - Cruel World Fest (May 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Satan Rejected My Soul / Knockabout World / How Soon Is Now? / Have-A-Go Merchant / First Of The Gang To Die / Half A Person / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Never Had No One Ever / Let Me Kiss You / I Am Veronica / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @davidt, @karenina, @Redacted, FWD & setlist.fm

• Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20220516-051620~2.png

Currently quiet on SM.

I do hope he brings back Satan Rejected My Soul. Hopefully this time Tobias won’t F it up again. Hopefully Morrissey will finally kick him to the curb, please God before Vegas!

I do hope he brings back Satan Rejected My Soul. Hopefully this time Tobias won’t F it up again. Hopefully Morrissey will finally kick him to the curb, please God before Vegas!
I used to think like that but it was Jesse who wrote River Clean and I thought You Were Dead. Both are up there with the best of Alain and Boz.

Not quite as exciting tonight

I can't be bothered to Google a tumbleweed gif, but festival gig reports have been like this many times prior.
The full setlist can (shock, horror) take 24hrs+ to appear and given it's going in to a Monday - that may slow things down too.
FWD.

I can't be bothered to Google a tumbleweed gif, but festival gig reports have been like this many times prior.
The full setlist can (shock, horror) take 24hrs+ to appear and given it's going in to a Monday - that may slow things down too.
FWD.
Yes ,I meant here at the gig im not as excited
Others maybe.

To be fair I don't like festivals, so not quite sure why I braved it to both nights .

Stress: unconfirmed...
Irish Blood, English Heart / Satan Rejected My Soul / Knockabout World / How Soon Is Now? / Have-A-Go Merchant / First of the Gang to Die / Half A Person / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I know It's Over / Never Had No One Ever / Let Me Kiss You / I Am Veronica / Sweet And Tender Hooligan ............

Last edited:
I was there for Saturday (I did the setlist.fm update), and i had to update it after the show because there was barely any signal once the place got crowded. I couldn’t get any internet from like 4pm until I left around 11pm.

[QUOTE="Lil'Bastard, post: 1987457194, member: 24561"] Damon in the Wings [ATTACH type="full" alt="hdr_00069_0~3.jpg"]81387[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE] Nice shot

I was there for Saturday (I did the setlist.fm update), and i had to update it after the show because there was barely any signal once the place got crowded. I couldn’t get any internet from like 4pm until I left around 11pm.
Thank you for doing that :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom