Pasadena, CA - Cruel World Fest (May 14, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Irish Blood, English Heart / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Billy Budd / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / I Am Veronica / The Loop / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, @Flibberty & setlist.fm

• Link posted by Surface:

• Links posted by Famous when dead.

16994-d23c81db1bb8afd530303028e8d6cdaa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks... me and my wife Shazzz
Thought he was on again tonight...

He’ll be in Ireland at some point this year .....
Even to visit all the family grave stones at the very least ....
Reckon he'll do a Christmas gig. Err I mean a late December gig. I don't mean a Cliff Richard type concert.

I can't complain if he doesn't. I saw John Cooper Clarke a couple of weeks ago. Next up Gary Numan. Then Pixies, The Cure, Peter Hook. Maybe Suede and Moz if they announce. Certainly a better concert outlook than last year or the year before.

Reckon he'll do a Christmas gig. Err I mean a late December gig. I don't mean a Cliff Richard type concert.

I can't complain if he doesn't. I saw John Cooper Clarke a couple of weeks ago. Next up Gary Numan. Then Pixies, The Cure, Peter Hook. Maybe Suede and Moz if they announce. Certainly a better concert outlook than last year or the year before.
JCC ... The pixies

I’m not talking to you any more😡😡😡😡😡😡

Is JCC still on the boil... the olde punk 😂😂

I’m only jealous Action that you’ve seen JCC .
Once heard him on desert island discs ... was disappointed in his selection.

JCC ... The pixies

I’m not talking to you any more😡😡😡😡😡😡

Is JCC still on the boil... the olde punk 😂😂
You don't like Pixies? I always loved them although the last two albums weren't great. JCC was my first time seeing him and I (and the rest of the audience) loved it. 'Beasley Street' is amazing IMEO (in my exalted opinion).

Belladonna is your flower
Manslaughter your meat
Spend a year in a couple of hours
On the edge of Beasley Street

The kingdom of the blind
A one-eyed man is king
Beauty problems are redefined
The doorbells do not ring
A lightbulb bursts like a blister
The only form of heat
Here a fellow sells his sister
Down the river on Beasley Street

Maybe it's just a hint of who the actual protagonist is ?
How crazy !!!! I had the same feeling, I actually sensed that Moz was not having a good time and noticed in the two songs I heard that I paradoxically sang better than in thursday's show, that show, that of Bishop Luis was the best of the three the most emotional where the authentic fanatical souls of Moz were

Yes Lez.... we all twine like 4ck
At these venues, I have myself.
But we all go to them time after time
If the Band is really what we want to see ....
You know the score olde boy 😔😔
A handful of them are serviceable. Cardiff Motorpoint is actually OK; it was my choice for seeing The Cure in December, inasmuch as it was the least crap of the bad options.

You don't like Pixies? I always loved them although the last two albums weren't great. JCC was my first time seeing him and I (and the rest of the audience) loved it. 'Beasley Street' is amazing IMEO (in my exalted opinion).

Belladonna is your flower
Manslaughter your meat
Spend a year in a couple of hours
On the edge of Beasley Street

The kingdom of the blind
A one-eyed man is king
Beauty problems are redefined
The doorbells do not ring
A lightbulb bursts like a blister
The only form of heat
Here a fellow sells his sister
Down the river on Beasley Street
You mis- understand....
just saying I’m jealous that you’ve seen JCC and pixels 😁

Teenager of the year was a fave of mine in the early 90s by Frank Black

Wow - that is a bit loud in the mix. Sounds like they are playing along with a backing track?

Sure it's fine on the record, but fingers crossed Morrissey doesn't ever reach that ghastly late-career cliche stage where a band has 3 female backing vocalists standing on the side of the stage, wearing little black dresses and doing that walking shimmy dance. ;)
No, but the video of the song "kiss me a lot" with those silly girls is horrible

I might go tonight. I see the VIP ppl are offloading their bracelets because it’s not a good deal. There’s no man I’ve masturbated more to in my life than Morrissey. It’s a bit of a sweet thrill to see him in person. Lately I’ve been doing basebois but they don’t sing to you they just smash a ball out. To your CUANDO i say HSIN.
What a disgusting comment. I never read in the SOlO something so disrespectful and unpleasant. I don't care who he engages in his masturbations to. I'm not interested in knowing about her intimacy or her hysterical screams and sad orgasms:barf::barf:PAJERO!!!!!/RA!!!!!

There you go.

Brilliant!

It may not be his most lyrically-complex song but I always loved The Loop & it’s sounding great on this tour. Watching this clip really took me back to seeing him live for the first time on the Kill Uncle tour.

It’s great to see Alain back in the band & the set-list is all killer, no filler; I reckon I’ll buy tickets if they tour the U.K soon.

This is really good one 😍

I’m a big fan of Ouija Board but his removal of the final punchline section & the additional vocal lines during the solo section kind of ruined it for me. Perhaps he’s singing about his Mother in this new part, & therefore removed the P.U.S.H.O double F part as it wouldn’t make sense in that context?

The band seemed to miss the cue to go back into the final chorus (or did he accidentally come in early? I haven't rewatched the video). It was easy to sense his frustration. Not made any better by his yelping of "help!" to close out the remainder of the song.

I heard it as an unsuccessful reworking of the track.

Obviously one of those teen Hot Topic emo goths, quite obnoxious

Half of the audience was made up of goths since Bauhaus and the Damned were playing. Lots of other younger goth-type bands too. I don't know why that's obnoxious.

I might go tonight. I see the VIP ppl are offloading their bracelets because it’s not a good deal. There’s no man I’ve masturbated more to in my life than Morrissey. It’s a bit of a sweet thrill to see him in person. Lately I’ve been doing basebois but they don’t sing to you they just smash a ball out. To your CUANDO i say HSIN.
What a disgusting comment. I never read in the SOlO something so disrespectful and unpleasant. I don't care who he engages in his masturbations to. I'm not interested in knowing about her intimacy or her hysterical screams and sad orgasms

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom