Pasadena, are you up for a preparty????

If theres enough folks that want to meet up at a local pub in Old Town before the SUNDAY nite gig. Be cool to meet up at the Old Town pub and have the guy play Moz/Smiths tunes and maybe a Morrissey gig goers drink special. Be cool to see alot of the other folks from this site and others at the pub. Sides it s a 10min walk to the Civic or a $2.25 cab ride.

Anyone in? Sunday night the FINAL night, minus well go out with a BANG!

Last edited:
I would, I would, the only problem is, I'll probably have to be at the civic much earlier to get a good place....
i'm still hoping for the pit. maybe crying will get me there???

That sounds interesting. :)

The thing is theres no other pubs nearby, this was the closest one. Its not too shaby, nice for a Moz fans gathering. Good place to get in some drinks, good buz, then walk into the venue and not have to sell your kidney to get alot of drinks in the venue, as they are pricey.

So you lot in?

Oh wow, LAX at 5:30?!! if your lucky youll make it to the venue just in time.. their will be loads of traffic and congestion..atleast I would think so. if you can I would try and get an earlier flight..

What is the parking situation at the venue? I'll be arriving to LAX at 5:30 pm....is this enough time for a pre party and to get to the show?

So longs your in your car with the key in the ignition at 5:30 you should be at the venue by 6:45. As for me, f*** the opening band, its not the Smiths, Oasis, Blur, Gene, Kasabian opening so what diffrence does it make? We have assigned seating, its not a GA gig. So if I stroll in at 9pm Im cool. Moz doesnt go on til 10:15pm. I'll be boozing at the pub til like 9pm.

So longs your in your car with the key in the ignition at 5:30 you should be at the venue by 6:45. As for me, f*** the opening band, its not the Smiths, Oasis, Blur, Gene, Kasabian opening so what diffrence does it make? We have assigned seating, its not a GA gig. So if I stroll in at 9pm Im cool. Moz doesnt go on til 10:15pm. I'll be boozing at the pub til like 9pm.

Sounds wonderful, I really don't care if I get there until 9 or 10 either, only because it's assigned seating! Now, where exactly is this pub?.........

I must make it clear, that Im only going to the Sunday gig. Im gonna call the pub and arrange it!:rolleyes:

My bad. I posted a pre-party thread for Saturday before I saw this. So, it seems like we'll all meet at the pub mentioned. Cool. See you all there.

I rang up the Old Town Pub and they sucked as they only serve beer and wine, no spirits. Then I rang up the Yardhouse, they asked me who the artist was that we'd like played over their sound system, and they half laughed at me when I said "Morrissey". The chick then was rude and said, "We have our own music cds that we're "instructed" to play, so sorry we cannot accomadate you guys". At that point I hung up on her without saying goodbye~c***!

What now? ANyone got any ideas for a saturday night preparty?

Hey Jil....So what became of a pre-party before the show (on saturday)....and thanks for your efforts!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom