Paris video upload?

ALLIE WALLS

Hi i wondered if anyone wanted me to upload it? i ve never done this before but i presume sendspace or something similar is pretty straightforward

Alan

I created the best quality avi file i could and after compressing it says its gonna take 3 hrs on sendspace so i will upload asoon as its done.
Hope it works Alan

I'm waiting here...
Thanks a lot.

Alan thanks for your efforts, I've downloaded and watched it twice so far.
The video is superb (I mean the quality), but unfortunately the sound is somehow disturbed. Is it the same with your master recording or something went wrong during the conversion and compression process.
No matter what, thank you very very much.

Im a bit of a perfectionist though thats probably not possible so im a perfectionist lol and if it doesnt sound anything other than pristine then please let meknow and i will gladly redo it. Now ive done it once its realy so easy Alan

After RickRolling over a hundred and fifty people last week by posting a fake Years of Refusal rar, I'm scared to download anything like this... Karma's a bitch! ;}

allie... thanks a lot for uploading this! thanks for your effort,you rock! :guitar:

Im a bit of a perfectionist though thats probably not possible so im a perfectionist lol and if it doesnt sound anything other than pristine then please let meknow and i will gladly redo it. Now ive done it once its realy so easy Alan

Alan it seems like I'm the only one having problems with the sound. I've downloaded the file again but the same problem, Mozzer sounds like a child. The bass is almost missing. Maybe it's my codecs, maybe the software I used to unzip the file (AlZip). Anyway, once again thank you very much for your hard effort.
Would you consider sharing your original recording over at smithstorrents.co.uk? No matter what, thanks.

Viva

Yes no problem it will be there in the next couple of days will the clever people at Smithtorrents sort out the sound or will i figure it out?

Alan

Back
Top Bottom