Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 9, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Bullfighter Dies / Without Music The World Dies / Every Day Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper // Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980 & FWD - confirmed by Buddy T

Last edited:
I really enjoyed... loved the new songs..
Better than anything from Bonfire.
Without music... sounded 50s like.
As if Boz was back in the band.

What do you think the gammon means by this:

“you live in, maybe, the most beautiful city in the world, maybe, maybe and your country is irreplaceable and you should hold on to it because if it goes you will never get it back, never get it back, that’s right don’t push me.”

Another extreme right wing dog whistle? He couldn't be talking of the Great Replacement Theory could he? He couldn't be! ... Could he?

You mean the Paris that is full of Africans these days. Obviously there's no replacement. As if.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing this fits here.
Posted on his 'stories' - so would vanish.

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom