Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 9, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Bullfighter Dies / Without Music The World Dies / Every Day Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper // Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980 & FWD - confirmed by Buddy T

Last edited:
Rebels - Irish Blood - The World Dies - Please Please Please

Bullfighter played tonight .
Fqz6rjRXgAYu3FV

Hooray

Roughly (not fully sequenced or complete).

Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Girlfriend In A Coma / Knockabout World / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Without Music The World Dies / The Bullfighter Dies / The Loop / Istanbul / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

20 out of 20 - just needs sequencing.

To be honest , it doesn't look like enthusiastic crowd :oops:

To be honest , it doesn't look like enthusiastic crowd :oops:

I wonder if this has to do with the fact that every French person living in Paris is currently very alarmed at the state of non trash pickup, now that the sanitation workers have entered day 3 of their strike against neoliberal pension reforms. I am sure i'm on to something here!

Great quality recordings from this guy . :thumb:

In the midst of life we are in debt etc!

Trouble Loves Me - that's 20.

Wish you lonely is one of his best ever songs. So true, sincere, angry, desperate, dramatic, stubborn and powerful

Our Frank
I Wish You Lonely
Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before
Jim Jim Falls
Rebels Without Applause
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Girlfriend in a Coma
Irish Blood, English Heart
Knockabout World
The Loop
The Bullfighter Dies
Without Music The World Dies