Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 9, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Bullfighter Dies / Without Music The World Dies / Every Day Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper // Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980 & FWD - confirmed by Buddy T

Last edited:
agnescaillet76-09032023-0002.jpg
agnescaillet76-09032023-0001.jpg

(2 above: agnescaillet76 IG)

daveybogarde-09032023-0003.jpg

(DaveyBogarde IG)

Screenshot_20230309-172533-min.png

scabbycoco-09032023-0001~2.jpg

(Scabbycoco IG)

apg92-09032023-0001.jpg

(apg92 IG)

Alain Whyte has changed since his last period. Or is that really Alain or just a lookalike pretending to be him?

I'm still wondering what the hoodie thingy for 130 euro is that they had in the photograph last night. Anyone know? - it's not in these but it was behind the employee in the photos from yesterday. It has to be something more than just a simple hoodie for over £100.

It seems that the first songs are the same as yesterday :unsure:

From an IG livestream:
Opened with Our Frank
[potentially missed some here]
Jim Jim Falls
Rebels w/o Applause
Sure Enough…

So , one is for sure Irish Blood English heart won't be a "closer " tonight ;)

[stream stopped after Knockabout, so might have missed something here]
The Loop

World Dies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom