Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of: @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies, @Mozzer1980, Twitter, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
Yes that's what my friends said

Not "time out " but "boring " which is the same kind of thing .
Paris "Art hounds "

You said better 😂😂😆
Thanks for criticizing the French audience ! That’s most kind
Too bad that morrissey fans are not a united family beyond prejudices, as Morrissey I’m sure would like it

Judging by the crowd, I'd rather see M in fecking LA
Paris has a past but no say in the future , LA still creates the future .
Paris is a Muslim shithole
Isn’t the moderator stopping these comments? No wonder Morrissey hates this website

I went to Paris and ...

Last edited:
Please ...

Explode? They’re barely leaving their seats for the hits, never mind that shite.
:unsure:Well you can explode with diarrhea caused by a bad song. In which case you leave your seat pretty quickly.

Shitty songs are often shit in more ways than one.

:rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat: 🧛‍♂️

Irish....

1679588003635.jpeg

Anyone any closer to figuring out what the €130 item was here?

It’s a rain coat
Interesting- thank you. Haven’t seen it in the pics of any other merchandise stalls on the tour so was intrigued.

Any further info FWD?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom