Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of: @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies, @Mozzer1980, Twitter, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
World Dies & Kiss you

Lots of irons in lots of fires currently, but Without Music.. has a sound similar to sessions that gave us Jesse's I Thought You Were Dead.
Did groan hearing 'government' in a song again 😂
Lighting strike indeed!
FWD.

The Bullfighter Dies
The Night Pop Dropped debut

World Dies :thumb:

Bullfighter ?

Last edited:
Lots of irons in lots of fires currently, but Without Music.. has a sound similar to sessions that gave us Jesse's I Thought You Were Dead.
Did groan hearing 'government' in a song again 😂
Lighting strike indeed!
FWD.
That was my first thought. Apparently this is a Gustavo co-write, right?

" the death bed " part is very ... catchy ;)
Probably the best part of the lyric .
First impresion is very very good .

“Without music the world dies,
Second verse,
Same as the first,
Without music the world dies”

Another song with the same message. Don’t watch the news, don’t respect the government.

How tiresome.

Lightning strike my ass.

“Without music the world dies,
Second verse,
Same as the first,
Without music the world dies”

Another song with the same message. Don’t watch the news, don’t respect the government.

How tiresome.

Lightning strike my ass.
Not sure what you’re expecting from the man? He’s clearly got an axe to grind on this topic and his music is how he sees the world. It’s catchy af

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom