Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of: @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies, @Mozzer1980, Twitter, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:

Stop Me...

Live part 2 - Stop Me .....

A very "Time out" audience @ Salle pleyel tonight with the parisian bourgoisie who massively voted for the Macronie (The French Tories).

So far, believed to be (collated here):
Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) /

Last edited:
A very polite quiet audience too, He just sang Stop Me If You Think....

Is there a streaming video link of the whole show, right now?

Jim Jim Falls

Everyday Is Like Sunday
Knockabout World
The Loop
I Am Veronica
Without Music The World Dies

NEW SONG LIVE

Without Music the World Dies Premiere !!!!

Veronica played.

Let me Kiss you . Now

https://twitter.com/sylvaine_08
@sylvaine_08 ( TT)

FquV18OXgAMjWAt

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom