Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of: @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies, @Mozzer1980, Twitter, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230308-171917.png

(Correct image credit: sofialefoulon. Male pictured with Morrissey: Pablo Ugarte).

scabbycoco-08032023-0001~2.jpg

(Scabbycoco)

dickiefelton-08032023-0001.jpg
dickiefelton-08032023-0002.jpg

scabbycoco-08032023-0002~2.jpg

Drum head quote is Anne Sexton:
"Live or die, but don't poison everything..."

What are the chances the pre show tape is just the Bonfire album?

Merch:

abbatts-08032023-0002.jpg
abbatts-08032023-0003.jpg

(Abbatts IG)

Please someone record Veronica, will be interesting to hear if the backing vocals have changed

Exciting!

Here's a little bit about the hall, sounds spectacular:
"The Salle Pleyel was inaugurated on October 18, 1927. It takes its name from Ignace Pleyel, composer and founder in 1807 of the famous Pleyel piano factory. In 1925, Gustave Lyon, polytechnician and engineer, took over the reins of the company and launched the construction site of La Salle. The construction was entrusted to the architect Jacques Marcel Auburtin but, following his death, André Granet and Jean-Baptiste Mathon replaced him. The site then began in December on land located at 252 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. The only symphonic concert hall in the capital, Pleyel is considered one of the greatest French halls of the 20th century..." - https://www.sallepleyel.com/la-salle-pleyel-les-infos/

Pretty sure a few Changes to the video montage
Don’t remember if I were a carpenter by the four tops, double barrel (Dave & ansell Collins
Gene Pitney - Billy your my friend

Really nice venue , he’s overpriced the tickets though , shoukdve been full if sensible pricing , he’d have got the money back on the merch sales anyway

I’m tempted by the signed vinyl, will have to pay bloody more baggge on EasyJet though!
Louder then bombs would be great looking in a frame, will see how I feel at end of the gig

Last edited:
Pretty sure a few Changes to the video montage
Don’t remember if I were a carpenter by the four tops

I’m tempted by the signed vinyl, will have to pay bloody more baggge on EasyJet though!
Louder then bombs would be great looking in a frame, will see how I feel at end of the gig
Thank you.
Noticed Vince Taylor. That's 2... 😅
FWD.

Edit:
The Piglets - Johnny Reggae.
Dolls - Looking For A Kiss
Lypsinka

Live

Our Frank

"I am very happy to be in Paris"

Trending Threads

Back