Paris - Olympia (Sep. 24, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / You'll Be Gone / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Yes, I Am Blind / Boxers / The Bullfighter Dies / My Dearest Love / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Nikita (order not 100%).

• Photos by Alexandre Fumeron / Flickr (114 total). Link posted by last_intl_playboy / Instagram, from an anonymous person.

paris3.jpg
  • Photo from last_intl_playboy / Instagram. Link from an anonymous person.

paris21.jpg

Last edited:
word to the wise: if you are going to shout 'bulbous' out loud make sure you do so before the fifth song so you will be eligible for a refund.

Well, the good thing about His Mozjesty not having a record deal is that we will be spared a live album of this plodding, boring snooze tour.

Every cloud has a silver lining!

word to the wise: if you are going to shout 'bulbous' out loud make sure you do so before the fifth song so you will be eligible for a refund.

That's a very good point you make, thanks.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Accordion guy that sings 1 minute of Speedway in Mexican is holding in his gut.

I think he is writing the check for little Sammy's tuition for UCLA film school. I wish I had an Uncle like Uncle Steve when I was a teenager.

Anonymous-

Well, the good thing about His Mozjesty not having a record deal is that we will be spared a live album of this plodding, boring snooze tour.

I would actually like a live album of this set, the Hammersmith gig was the best one for me since Blackpool on the Quarry tour.

Reader meat author !

Author my arse ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha L M F A O.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Morrissey at his worst is still better than you at your best. HA HA!

At 5 a.m. this harsh truth will wake you up and laugh in your face.

Show us your best sentence and let us compare you flaccid floozie! L M F A O L I M P.

...if that be true...then I hope she/he/other is getting paid VERY well....

...keep them coming vegan.cro !

Thank you Sir (or Lady). Considering vulgar mob, a true artist takes no notice whatever of the vulgar plebs. The carnivore (wanting blood, not intelligence) public is to
him non-existent. He has no poppied or honeyed cakes through which to
give the monster sleep or sustenance. He leaves that to the popular
novelist. And Morrissey is an artist.
LIST OF THE LOST - great book.

Je ne l'avais pas vu depuis 2006. Il chante toujours merveilleusement bien mais son groupe est absolument minable.
Pour retrouver la magie des Smiths, je crois qu'il faut définitivement regarder du côté de Johnny Marr...

Thank you Sir (or Lady). Considering vulgar mob, a true artist takes no notice whatever of the vulgar plebs. The carnivore (wanting blood, not intelligence) public is to
him non-existent. He has no poppied or honeyed cakes through which to
give the monster sleep or sustenance. He leaves that to the popular
novelist. And Morrissey is an artist.
LIST OF THE LOST - great book.

The general tone of your comments here (which you are perfectly entitled to make BTW) suggests that the true artist should have a basic contempt for the masses and that should be Morrissey's view as well.

From what I have learned about the man, that is the last thing on his mind.

"I am a universal artist"

He is someone obsessed with chart positions, deeming it important/newsworthy to tell the world via his mouthpiece website his music's chart positions on German college radio, or telling us where "List of ..." is in the pre-order Gothic Romance chart.

Since he became involved in the music business, he has bemoaned a lack of promotion by record labels, which is apparently the reason he fell out with records labels, be it Rough Trade or Harvest Records.

I am convinced that in his mind, "List of.." should be competing with Rowling, King, Cornwell and Grisham.

The LAST thing Morrissey wants is artistic obscurity.

The general tone of your comments here (which you are perfectly entitled to make BTW) suggests that the true artist should have a basic contempt for the masses and that should be Morrissey's view as well.

From what I have learned about the man, that is the last thing on his mind.

"I am a universal artist"

He is someone obsessed with chart positions, deeming it important/newsworthy to tell the world via his mouthpiece website his music's chart positions on German college radio, or telling us where "List of ..." is in the pre-order Gothic Romance chart.

Since he became involved in the music business, he has bemoaned a lack of promotion by record labels, which is apparently the reason he fell out with records labels, be it Rough Trade or Harvest Records.

I am convinced that in his mind, "List of.." should be competing with Rowling, King, Cornwell and Grisham.

The LAST thing Morrissey wants is artistic obscurity.

Let's hold fast to the dream that tastes and sparkles like wine...
Who know's if it's real or just something we're both dreaming of?

Sir, take your time and read LIST OF THE LOST.

What seems like an interlude, now,
Could be the beginning of something precious!

Let's hold fast to the dream that tastes and sparkles like wine...
Who know's if it's real or just something we're both dreaming of?

Sir, take your time and read LIST OF THE LOST.

What seems like an interlude, now,
Could be the beginning of something precious!

Aww, come on now Steven.

Put away the bottle of Mongoose. I hear Lausanne is lovely this time of year.

Plodding, boring snooze

Hmm methinks you are describing your hate-fueled posts. We got your point a million posts back. It was tired then and it is tired now. Nag, Nag, Nag.

I personally found the sound very bad because way too loud! The result was a big mess with Morrissey's voice hardly audible.
I still find this band quite mediocre...

Back
Top Bottom