Paris, 11/03/2020

After reading Jesse's post, I am sure the Morrissey camp will make the right decision in cooperation with Live Nation.

1583707044847.png

That´s the venues point of view as of now.
I haven´t heard of a ban but more of a "suggestion" but we shall see... the latest tomorrow at 8 or if we lucky 7ish.

Laughable. No reason to slow down. Everything will go as planned but have an eye on all canals tomorrow.

Not like the french to surrender and capitulate

Not like the french to surrender and capitulate

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the...-Interesting-the-QI-cabinet-of-curiosity.html
Which country is the most successful military power in European history?

France. According to the historian Niall Ferguson, of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10.

Yes, I fear they will. But who is ‘they’, Morrissey or the venues? That would make a huge difference PR-wise. And financially I suppose.

I meant the venue / event organiser. If they cancel the event following higher ouders, then Morrissey & co are covered by their insurance. If Morrissey were to cancel out of précaution / concerns about the health of the fans, it would probably not be covered by insurance and be his own loss.

The bad thing is that insurance premiums will go up now, hence ticket prices will go up too.

J’espère qu'il ne sera pas annulé mais je crois que c'est une directive nationale...
>1000...

Mando just now:

farkomalarco~1583712940~2260670448666693366_418366473.jpg
farkomalarco~1583712940~2260670448683667380_418366473.jpg

"We play KÖLN tonight."

Regards,
FWD.

I believe the gigs will most likely go ahead, as according to many noted scribes on these boards Moz cant draw a crowd of more than 100 these days.

Some lights are on at the Palladium in Cologne and so far, as of 8am, no one from the venue had told us about any cancellation, so it looks like it will go ahead.

Salle Pleyel Capacity: 1913 seats , national directive less than 1000 people, nothing official yet for the concert at Pleyel, wait and see .....

For example :
"Rachida Dati (LR candidate for mayor of Paris ) maintains her meeting. Monday evening, the LR candidate for mayor of Paris will hold her meeting, Gaveau room. The space can accommodate around 1000 people maximum. After the announcements by the Minister of Health, his campaign director said that the reception will be limited to 900 people"

Last edited:
The thing is about France is that whilst they might make such a rule, getting anyone to actually comply with that rule is another matter entirely.

Back
Top Bottom