Paris, 11/03/2020

Why why have you said this then?
You say it will be cancelled ?

Indeed:
Excuse the source, it's the first one with video on twitter:

Regards,
FWD.

Shouldn’t the venue make the official announcement? Who is playing in Paris tonight and is it cancelled?

From Jesse just now ?:

20200308_211038.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

ah well let in the first 999 people and bobs your mothers brother.the show must go on.

I am sure they will make the announcement tomorrow morning that the upcoming gigs are cancelled.
Yes, I fear they will. But who is ‘they’, Morrissey or the venues? That would make a huge difference PR-wise. And financially I suppose.

it is up to the venue to cancel the gig.they would know what was happening long before M would.

Yes, I don’t think the venues will cancel the shows at such short notice. But I think Morrissey may. We will probably only find out in the afternoon tomorrow...

Yes, but as late as possible. Will probably hear about it being cancelled when I reach the border...

Yes, but as late as possible. Will probably hear about it being cancelled when I reach the border...

I’m flying in the morning. Was suppose be heading to Paris from Koln but I’ve just got a flight back to Manchester Tuesday am, as well. I suppose we can do no more
Be lucky

Back
Top Bottom