Pari$ Hilton lo$e$ Million$

There is always that other sex video that can be made to generate income.

or her "music career". Poor Paris. I wonder if doors will start closing for her?

Funny you mention that... one of my friends passed me a link to a video that showed them laughing at hte fact that Hilton could not get into a club that Jaleel White (guy who plaid Urkel) was granted admittance immediately.

Ha! This makes my day...

I wish we could attach an anonymous poll to this thread. I have a great question.

I just read that story again. All Hilton is doing is transferring money from one place to another. The charity he is giving the money to is owned by the Hilton family. It's probably just a tax dodge. Remember it was about October when Paris was talking about going to Africa to do charity work, and that's when the hotels sold for $20 billion. They are probably just going to ship the cash to Africa and then right back to the US. Not only that, but they will get huge tax write-offs, too.

I wonder if Paris got one of those emails from Nigeria? ;)

At the very least, she still has her virginity...:)

Not anymore ;) ouch...why am i so itchy?:p:eek:

Dude, you had better double bag that puppy and make arrangements to get a shot from the dorm nurse afterwards...:)

Someone should create an anonymous poll stated....

Paris Hilton... would you hit that?

Someone should create an anonymous poll stated....

Paris Hilton... would you hit that?

I don't need it to be anonymous: NO! Never in a million years. Never, even if the survival of the human race depended on it.

Famous for absolutely no reason. The worst kind of celebrity trash, and if you believe what you see on the internet a skank too.

I don't need it to be anonymous: NO! Never in a million years. Never, even if the survival of the human race depended on it.

That's all well and good...but I'm betting that we would get quite a few more 'yes' votes if it was anonymous.
Until such time that an anonymous poll is created...my answer is a definite 'No'! :p:D

I love superfish (www.thesuperficial.com)

"If I was Barron Hilton and I really wanted to make the world a better place, I’d use my vast wealth to finance the construction of a time machine. I’d travel 27 years into the past and push Paris’ pregnant mother down a flight of stairs. (Don’t worry. I’d give her a helmet.) Afterwards, I’d probably go even further back in time and meet Jesus so he could give me a well-deserved high-five. Then we’d get wasted and hunt dinosaurs with lasers I stole from the future." :D

That's all well and good...but I'm betting that we would get quite a few more 'yes' votes if it was anonymous.
Until such time that an anonymous poll is created...my answer is a definite 'No'! :p:D

I absolutely agree to that.

I love superfish (www.thesuperficial.com)

"If I was Barron Hilton and I really wanted to make the world a better place, I’d use my vast wealth to finance the construction of a time machine. I’d travel 27 years into the past and push Paris’ pregnant mother down a flight of stairs. (Don’t worry. I’d give her a helmet.) Afterwards, I’d probably go even further back in time and meet Jesus so he could give me a well-deserved high-five. Then we’d get wasted and hunt dinosaurs with lasers I stole from the future."

HAHAHAHA! OMFG! Thanks, Corrissey! :D:D....I think I'll head home now on a high note. Bye.

Edit:
Before I go, the question is still out there...
But would you do her?
And if the poll was anonymous...then would you do her? ;):D

Last edited:
Edit:
Before I go, the question is still out there...
But would you do her?
And if the poll was anonymous...then would you do her? ;):D

Why is this a question for me?! And no :p That's so not hot.
I hate that she flashes the peace sign (and other things!) all the time. f*** off!

Who is the male equivalent of Paris Hilton? That way the ladies could answer that question from their end.

Back
Top Bottom