'Panic On The Streets' London Tour Thursday 24th January

anyway , i think your trip sounds fun , i done one of the moz bus journeys in manchester (before the move) it was a great day so anyone going on it will have a great time

Ah yes, The Move MozBus, I had my kids with me:)

Yes, looking forward to 'The MozTube' but it will be difficult carting the cases of beer up and down the escalators:D

Jukebox Jury

Ah yes, The Move MozBus, I had my kids with me:)

Yes, looking forward to 'The MozTube' but it will be difficult carting the cases of beer up and down the escalators:D

Jukebox Jury

last time I saw you in asdas you had one of these
trolleyl.jpg
what the devil ever happened to it, I thought it would be ideal? :)

love

Grim
P.s. do you still have your trolley dolly outfit?

what time do we think this 'tour' will be finished (ish) as i have a restaurant booked in the evening, but i need to get back to camden to collect a friend whos arriving first...?

what time do we think this 'tour' will be finished (ish) as i have a restaurant booked in the evening, but i need to get back to camden to collect a friend whos arriving first...?

There's no set time, just a case of seeing how long it takes us to get round! The more of us there I reckon it will take longer to get round, but expect it to finish around 4pm ish. Of course, people are free to leave whenever they have to if it goes on longer.

Would love to join the tour... when and where exactly would it meet?

All the details are on the very first post of this thread, briefly, 10.30am outside Euston Station (or by the cash machines inside if it's raining)

Jukebox Jury

When could be available the 'Print Out And Keep' tour guide here?
The problem is that cause my job I can stay only for the first 3 days gig. I'm arriving Sunday and leaving Thursday morning.
I can't enjoy the meeting at Euston :mad:
But would be nice dedicate the first part of the days (monday, Tuesday and Wednesday finding those interesting places
:rolleyes:

I'd like to have this guide as soon as possible ;)

When could be available the 'Print Out And Keep' tour guide here?
The problem is that cause my job I can stay only for the first 3 days gig. I'm arriving Sunday and leaving Thursday morning.
I can't enjoy the meeting at Euston :mad:
But would be nice dedicate the first part of the days (monday, Tuesday and Wednesday finding those interesting places
:rolleyes:

I'd like to have this guide as soon as possible ;)

I'll get it on here before Saturday

Jukebox Jury

some missing maybe also camden worker social club..and a few more of the lp covers also the kray area has more places to go than tht one

some missing maybe also camden worker social club..and a few more of the lp covers also the kray area has more places to go than tht one

Sadly the Camden Workers Social Club has been reduced to rubble and is now a block of apartments.
What LP covers do you refer to?
And what Kray references do you refer to?

When I was producing the London tour myself, it took me 4 days to actually visit all of the places.
The tour on Thursday will visit the main sites that I think fans will want to visit in one day. If you have anywhere else you would like to visit on the tour, just name the place.

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom